What will be new in Unlock 4.0 Guidelines – In view of the growing case of Coronavirus, the government is slowly moving towards opening the economy completely, in which order the next month is going to be very important. Actually the third phase of unlocking is ending on the 31st of this month and the fourth phase is starting on 1st September. Metro service has been allowed to be restored in Unlock-4, i.e. from September 7, you will be able to ride the metro.
According to the guidelines, there will be more relaxed in the areas around the Containment Zone. According to Unlock 4 Full Guidelines, 100 people have been allowed to participate in social, educational, sports, entertainment, cultural, religious, political events and other gatherings from today onwards, in the meantime, of masks, social distancing, thermal screening and sanitizer. It will be necessary to use.
New Guidelines For Unlock 4.0
- There will be no restriction on the inter-state and inter-state movement of goods due to Unlock 0.
- Schools, colleges and other educational institutions remained closed till 30 September.
- Permission for online / distance learning will continue and will be encouraged.
- Along with this, social, political, religious programs have been allowed from 21 September with a maximum limit of 100 persons.
- International air travel will remain suspended except for travel approved by the Ministry of Home Affairs. Cinema halls, swimming pools, international flights (except in some special cases) will still remain closed.
- Open-air theatres will be allowed to open from 21 September.
- No separate permission, approval or e-permit will be required for such activities.
- In Unlock 4.0, Metro Rail has been allowed to start in a phased manner from 7 September.
- In states, union territories up to 50 percent of teaching, non-teaching staff can be called to schools for work related to online teaching, tele-counselling.
- As per the guidelines, students from ninth grade to 12th grade can be allowed to go to the school on a voluntary basis to seek guidance from their teachers in schools located outside the constituency zones.
What was the impact of Unlock 4.0 on Education
According to the guidelines of Unlock-4 issued from the Ministry of Home Affairs, only schools and colleges are being estimated to be closed, online classes are being provided in most states. After September, some states may plan to open phase-wise to schools and colleges. But ‘from September 21, social, educational, sports, entertainment, cultural, religious, political and other events can be allowed to open. In the Unlock 4.0 order, children of 9th to 12th class have been allowed to go to school (except Containment Zone) and meet teachers. For this, children have to take written approval from their parents or parents. According to Unlock 4.0, schools, colleges, educational and coaching institutes will remain closed for students and regular classroom activity till 30 September.