Vodafone-Idea weekend rollover plan is available on a recharge of more than Rs 249.
We Weekend Data Rollover: If you are a Vodafone-Idea user, you can get more data from your daily limit on weekends i.e. Saturday and Sunday. That is, if you have recharged with a 1.5 GB pack every day, then you can also get more than 1.5 GB of data on weekends. Vodafone Idea has introduced a data rollover plan. Under this, every day from Monday to Friday, the data that you are unable to use, it keeps connecting and you can use it on weekends.
For example if your recharge is 1.5 GB per day. If you used 0.5 GB on Monday, then 1 GB of data was left on that day. Used 1 GB data on Tuesday, then 0.5 GB data was saved that day. Used 1 GB data on Wednesday, then 0.5 GB data was saved on that day. If you did not use the data on Thursday, then that day 1.5 GB of data was left. On Friday, you used 0.5 GB of data, so on that day you did not use 1 GB of data. Thus, you did not use 4.5 (1.0 + 0.5 + 0.5 + 1.5 + 1.0) GB of data from Monday to Friday. In this way, you will get 4.5 + 1.5 i.e. 6 GB of data on Saturday. If this data is not used even on Saturday then the next day will also get this data (4.5 GB) on Sunday.
Feature of Weekend Rollover Plan
- This weekend rollover plan of Vodafone-Idea is available on unlimited recharge of more than Rs 249.
- The remaining data will be used from Monday to Friday before the daily data limit on the weekend. That is, the 4.5 GB data left in the example above, the weekend will be used first, only after that the fixed data quota will start to be used.
- Another special thing is that this rollover data can be used only on weekends. It will be available till Sunday night and after that the automatic will be laps ie it will end.
- Rollover data will be available only until Saturday 00:00 (12 PM) and Sunday 23:59 (12 PM).
- This offer is also available for current Vodafone and Idea users.