Vaccination Drive: The world’s largest vaccination program is going on in India. From May 1, now anyone 18 years of age can take a dose of corona vaccine. However, people in the age group of 18-44 are facing a lot of problem in getting the vaccine slot as it is being booked soon if it is available. In contrast, slots are available for people above 45 years of age. In such a situation, getting a vaccine for 18+ is very challenging. Vaccine slots can only be booked on the Cowin portal or the Aarogya Setu app, but there are many other ways through which one can get information about available slots. Most of these tools update the information of slots by taking data from Kovin (Covid Vaccine Intelligence Network) in real time. Here you can sign up for notifications and alerts so that you can get information when an empty slot is available.
RBI declaration may increase bed capacity of hospitals by 20%, Crisil assessed in its report
Get empty slots alert like this
- Under45.in- When a slot will open in your district, you can find alerts associated with it on the Telegram messaging app. Under45.in is programmed by Bertie Thomas. Users have to enter their state and district here. After this, the user will be redirected to the Telegram channel. According to your district, you can get alert of vaccination slots by joining Telegram channels.
- GetJab.in- You can get alerts about vaccination slots in your district by signing up on this website. In this, your name, e-mail ID and district (where vaccination is to be done) have to be filled. The website plans to soon provide users with information about vaccination slots through SMS. There can be a delay of 24-48 hours in getting the first email from the website.
- Covid-19 Vaccine Tracker- This open-source tool has been developed by the developer Amit Agarwal and it works on the Google document sheet. This tool is based on the Kovin API and will monitor the availability of the vaccine around your location and send alerts. Apart from this, you can also set preference for covaxine or covicshield. To get alert through this, a copy of the vaccine tracker Google Sheet will have to be kept in Google Drive. Then enable the script by clicking on the Vaccine Tracker menu next to the Help menu. Google will send your warning for approval but you will have to give access so that information about the required slots can be found. Here the PIN code (using commas for more than one PIN code), e-mail address and age group will have to be entered. You can also set the date, after which day mail should be available for availability. You can set vaccination availability chanking every hour.
- Paytm- Vaccine availability information can be found at the nearest center on the Paytm app. You can also set the alert for an alert if a slot is available. For this, open and scroll through the Paytm app. Vaccine finder option will be found in the ‘Discover with Paytm’ section below the Paytm product. Here you can find the slots availability by choosing the age group of 18+ and 45+ depending on the pin code or district. If there are no slots, you can schedule the alert by clicking ‘Notify me when slots are available’. You will get alert when slots are available.
- VaccinateMe by HealtifyMe- This website is available on mobile and desktop but it has been remanded for use on mobile. On this website, you can know the age of 18+ or 45+ and the availability of slots through PIN codes and district.