UP School Reopening 2020: State and private schools in Uttar Pradesh are being opened from today. Classes are being started only for students from 9th to 12th.
UP School Reopening 2020: State and private schools in Uttar Pradesh are being opened from today. Classes are being started only for students from 9th to 12th. Also, the schools will be opened in two shifts from 8.50 am to 11.50 am and then from 12.20 to 3.20 pm. Necessary guidelines and standard operating procedures (SOPs) have already been issued by the state government in the wake of the Covid-19 epidemic. It is mandatory for schools, teaching and non-teaching staff, as well as all students, to follow all these rules. These rules include adherence to social distance such as written consent of parents to send children to school, etc. Let’s look at the main rules that need to be followed.
- All students, teaching, non-teaching staff, must follow social distance.
- One must always wear a mask / face cover while in school.
- All students must go with the written consent of the parents.
- All students must wear full sleeve shirt or T-shirt, full pants, shoes and socks.
- All the students, teachers or other staff will not be able to go to school due to symptoms of cough and cold.
- Sanitization and cleanliness will be mandatory for children to sit and other places throughout the school campus.
- There will be a ban on the exchange of stationery, books, copies etc. in the school.
- All gates of schools have to be opened.
- Only 50 percent of the students of any class or section will be called.
- The school administration will have to arrange sanitizer and handwash in the campus.
- Thermal scanning and first aid system will have to be kept at the gate itself.
- All students will be allowed to go to schools only after hand sanitizing with handwash or sanitizer.
- Not all students will be discharged together.
- Instructions have also been given to sanitize school buses and school-affiliated public vehicles daily and students will have to follow physical distance to sit in them.