12.1 C
Delhi
Sunday, January 23, 2022

UP Elections 2022: Many BJP MLAs including former ministers Swami Prasad Maurya and Dharam Singh Saini join Samajwadi Party

UP Elections 2022: Swami Prasad Maurya, who resigned in revolt from the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)-led Yogi Adityanath government in Uttar Pradesh, on Friday joined the party in the presence of Samajwadi Party President Akhilesh Yadav along with some former ministers in Lucknow. accepted. BJP MLAs who had earlier tendered their resignations also joined the Samajwadi Party at the party office in the presence of SP chief Akhilesh Yadav.

Apart from Swami Prasad Maurya, other ministers who went to SP’s side were also Dharam Singh Saini. However, another minister Dara Singh Chauhan, who resigned from the BJP government, did not appear in the program of SP today. In the program organized at the Samajwadi Party office, Maurya said that in the upcoming elections, he will clean the BJP from UP.

The five BJP MLAs who joined the SP on Friday are Bhagwati Sagar (Bilhaur in Kanpur), Roshanlal Verma (Tilhar in Shahjahanpur), Vinay Shakya (Bidhuna in Auraiya), Brijesh Prajapati (Tindwari in Banda) and Mukesh Verma (Shikohabad in Firozabad). ). Amar Singh Chaudhary, Apna Dal (Sonelal) MLA from Shohratgarh in Siddharthnagar also joined the SP.

The ministers who have resigned and most of the MLAs who have left the BJP till now are all considered to be Maurya’s specials. After Swami Prasad Maurya resigned from the UP government on Tuesday, all these MLAs have left the BJP and joined the SP today.

Most of these MLAs had joined the BJP from the Bahujan Samaj Party before the 2017 elections in Uttar Pradesh. Some BJP leaders claim that it is the MLAs who know that this time they will not be given an assembly ticket.

Akhilesh targeted CM Yogi

During this, Samajwadi Party President Akhilesh Yadav attacked the BJP and said that he is finding it difficult to get even 20 percent seats in UP. Akhilesh took a dig at Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath and said that by ’80 vs 20′ he meant that BJP would get 20 per cent seats in Uttar Pradesh elections, while the rest 80 per cent would go to SP, but seeing today’s crowd it seems Now it will be difficult for them to get that too.

Addressing the people after former minister Swami Prasad Maurya and other BJP MLAs joined the Samajwadi Party, he said that Maurya’s arrival has strengthened the party. He said that a few days ago we had said that the Chief Minister will have to hire a teacher of mathematics, who are talking about 80 and 20. 80 percent of the people have already stood with the Samajwadi Party, those who would have seen the stage today, would have listened to Swami Prasad Maurya, it seems that even 20 percent would have turned against him.

.

Shehnazhttps://www.businesskhabar.com/
Shehnaz is a Corporate Communications Expert by profession and writer by Passion. She has experience of many years in the same. Her educational background in Mass communication has given her a broad base from which to approach many topics. She enjoys writing about Public relations, Corporate communications, travel, entrepreneurship, insurance, and finance among others.
Latest news
- Advertisement -
Related news
- Advertisement -