After a long time, the smile on the face of cine lovers and people associated with the film industry is coming back. The cinema hall, which has been closed since March due to the Corona epidemic, has been permitted to open multiplexes and cinema halls from October 15, with compliance with certain instructions. However, from October 15, the government has given permission to open multiplexes and cinema halls with 50 per cent seats in the remaining areas except for the areas of the Containment Zone. The guidelines issued by the government will have to be strictly followed. Let us see what are the guidelines in this era of Corona epidemic which not only the theatre but the audience should follow them.
Important guidelines for theaters
- Booking will be done for only fifty percent seats.
- A seat between two people will remain empty and it will be necessary to mark the seat so that no one can sit on it.
Before and after the movie starts and before and after the interval it will be necessary to show a 1 minute program on the corona awareness.
- There will be no delivery inside the cinema hall and only packed food will be available from outside.
- After the movie is over, the entire hall will be sanitized.
- To maintain physical distancing outside the hall, marks will be made at a distance of 6-6 feet.
- In multiplexes and halls, people will have to arrange to tell people how to avoid infection.
- Arrangement of sanitizer will have to be done at the entry-exit point and common area.
Essential Guidelines for Audiences
All the instructions above are for cinema halls but some special instructions have been issued for the audience as well.
- For contract tracing at the time of entry, you have to provide your contact number.
- Must apply mask.
- Only those who do not have the symptoms of corona will get entry.
- It is necessary to follow the Corona Guidelines, otherwise, strict action may be taken.
Broadcasting has been going on since March
Due to the Corona epidemic, a nationwide lockdown was imposed in March and along with that films stopped appearing on the big screen. Since then many films were ready for release but due to the pandemic, some movies eventually had to be released on OTT platforms like Netflix, Hotstar and Amazon Prime. Now, after getting the approval of the government, once again movies will be screened on the big screen.