19.1 C
Delhi
Friday, January 28, 2022

Priyanka Gandhi took a jibe at Yogi, said- Talking like 80-20 is a way to divert attention from the issues of youth

New Delhi: Congress General Secretary Priyanka Gandhi Vadra on Tuesday said that Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath’s talk of ’80 vs 20 per cent’ in this assembly election is to divert attention from the issues of the youth. ‘s effort.

Quoting a news, he tweeted, “Talking like “80-20” in UP elections is an attempt to divert attention from the issues of youth by doing 400 BC. The reality is that 68 out of every 100 people have no work during the tenure of the Bharatiya Janata Party government.

read also

Priyanka Gandhi said, “My young friends, with your power, make the elections of UP an election of issues like employment, education.” Significantly, Yogi Adityanath on Saturday said that the upcoming election will be between 80 vs 20 per cent and the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) will fight the assembly elections on the issue of nationalism, good governance and development.

He had said, “80 per cent of the supporters will be on one side, while 20 per cent will be on the other side. I think 80 per cent people will move forward with positive energy whereas 20 per cent have always opposed, will oppose even further but the government will come from BJP. BJP will then work to take forward the campaign of ‘Sabka Saath Sabka Vikas’.”

Business Khabar
We aim to constantly bring to you all the latest and most updated industry news across all major categories. With a wide variety of topics and categories under our umbrella, we bring to you the latest news and activities in the top sought areas of public interest.
Latest news
- Advertisement -
Related news
- Advertisement -