Prime Minister Narendra Modi has the highest engagement in India on the social media platform Twitter. This is revealed by the analytics platform Twitteet’s overall Indian Twitter engagement rankings for the month of November. In this ranking, 7665669 Twitter engagements are highest on the Twitter handle of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The tweet captures ratings, rankings and curated feeds based on Twitter engagements from journalists, news organizations, politicians, sports personalities, celebrities and businessmen.
Who in the top 4
Twitter’s overall Indian Twitter engagement rankings in November 2020, after PM Modi was at number one, with 2737798 Twitter engagements at number two, home minister Amit Shah with number 2669604 with Twitter engagements, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath at number four and 2508571 at number four. Journalist Deepak Chau Rasia was with Twitter Engagements.
Which category topped in which category
1. Politician: Narendra Modi- 7665669 Twitter engagements
2. Bollywood stars: Sonu Sood- 1384353 Twitter engagements
3. Business Heads: Anand Mahindra- 400105 Twitter engagements
4. Cricketer: Virat Kohli – 1776838 Twitter engagements
5. Sports Star (Non-Cricket): Vijender Singh – 353231 Twitter engagements
6. TV Star: Siddartha Shukla – 340036 Twitter Engagement
7. Journalists: Deepak Chaurasia – 2508471 Twitter engagements
8. Founders: Kunal Shah- 72355 Twitter engagements
9. Comedians: Kunal Kamra – 1853563 Twitter engagements
10. Regional Cinema Stars: Mahesh Babu- 914669 Twitter engagements
How to make COVID vaccine’s digital platform strong? Give solution, win 4 million
Ranking of politicians
Talking about Indian leaders, PM Modi is on top in Twitter engagements. He is followed by Amit Shah and then Yogi Adityanath. Congress leader Rahul Gandhi is at number four in this category.
Sonu Sood topped in November 2020 in terms of Twitter engagement in the category of Bollywood stars. After him Anupam Kher, Akshay Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan made it.
In the business leader category, Anand Mahindra of the Mahindra Group leads the Twitter engagement. He is followed by RPG Group Chief Harsh V Goenka. Ratan Tata is at the third place.