Petrol, Diesel Prices Today: The common man troubled by the Corona epidemic is also suffering from the inflation of petrol and diesel. Rising prices of petrol and diesel have increased the difficulties of the common man. Government oil companies have increased the prices of petrol and diesel on Tuesday, May 18. While the price of petrol has increased from 24 to 27 paise per liter, diesel has also become costlier by 27 to 31 paise. Petrol and diesel records have become expensive in many cities of the country. In some cities, it is selling at more than Rs 100 per liter.
How expensive is petrol, diesel this month
Oil prices have continued to rise since the end of the assembly elections in 5 states. Since May 4, the prices of petrol and diesel have increased 9 times so far. During this time petrol has become expensive by 2.50 paise per liter. While diesel has become expensive by 2.78 paise during this period.
What is the mood in your city
- The price of petrol in Delhi is Rs 92.85 per liter and diesel is Rs 83.51 per liter.
- The price of petrol in Mumbai is Rs 99.14 per liter and diesel is Rs 90.71 per liter.
- Petrol in Kolkata is Rs 92.92 per liter and diesel is Rs 86.35 per liter.
- Petrol in Chennai is Rs 94.54 per liter and diesel is Rs 88.34 per liter.
- Petrol in Sriganganagar is priced at Rs 103.80 per liter and diesel at Rs 96.30 per liter.
- Petrol is priced at Rs 103.49 and diesel at Rs 94.29 per liter in Anuppur.
- Petrol in Rewa is priced at Rs 103.13 and diesel at Rs 93.96 per liter.
- Petrol in Indore is priced at Rs 100.98 and diesel at Rs 91.99 per liter.
- Petrol in Patna is priced at Rs 95.05 and diesel at Rs 88.75 per liter.
- In Lucknow, petrol is priced at Rs 90.57 and diesel at Rs 83.89 per liter.
- Petrol is priced at Rs 90.66 and diesel at Rs 83.97 per liter in Noida.
Check your city rates like this
You can find out the price of petrol diesel through SMS. Petrol diesel prices are updated daily at 6 am. According to the website of Indian Oil, you have to type your city code with RSP and send an SMS to the number 9224992249. Each city code is different. You can see this from the website of IOCL. At the same time, you can know the price of petrol diesel in your city by sending a message to BPCL Customer RSP 9223112222 and HPCL Customer HPPrice by sending 9222201122 message. The price of petrol and diesel changes at 6 am every day.
Crude oil becomes expensive
There is a boom in crude. Brent crude is selling around $ 70 a barrel in the international market. At the same time, US West Texas Intermediate Crude (WTI) has also risen sharply to near $ 66.50 per barrel.