Petro, Diesel Prices Today: Inflation of petrol and diesel is becoming a headache for the common man. Oil companies are continuously increasing the prices of Tej. In the same sequence, on Wednesday, petrol and diesel have become expensive by 27 paise per liter. Since then, petrol and diesel have reached record highs in most cities of the country including Delhi and Mumbai. Talking about different cities, petrol has reached Rs 98 per liter in the country. At the same time, diesel has also reached 90 rupees per liter in the country. Petrol is being sold beyond Rs 90 per liter in many cities of the country. The price of Extra Premium Petrol is beyond Rs. 101.
Petrol crosses Rs 98 in the country
Talking about different cities of the country, the price of petrol has gone beyond Rs 98 per liter. Diesel is also selling beyond 90 rupees. Petrol in Sriganganagar, Rajasthan is Rs 98.40 per liter, while the design is Rs 90.12 per liter. Petron is being sold at Rs 94 in Parbhani, Maharashtra.
In which city, how much price
- Petrol has become costlier by 25 paise to Rs 86.30 per liter on 27 January in Delhi. While the price of diesel has also increased by 25 paise to Rs 76.48.
- In Mumbai, the price of petrol has increased by 24 paise to Rs 92.86 per liter and the price of diesel has increased by 27 paise to Rs 83.30 per liter.
- In Kolkata, the price of petrol has increased by 24 paise to Rs 87.69 per liter and the price of diesel has increased by 25 paise to Rs 80.08 per liter.
- In Chennai, the price of petrol has increased by 22 paise to Rs 88.82 per liter and the price of diesel has increased by 24 paise to Rs 81.71 per liter.
- In Bangalore, the price of petrol increased by 26 paise to Rs 89.21 per liter and the price of diesel by 26 paise to Rs 81.10 per liter.
Oil prices at record highs
In Delhi, petrol has become expensive by Rs 2.69 since January 1. Similarly, diesel has become expensive by Rs 2.61. Petrol and diesel prices have increased 10 times since the new year. After this boom, oil prices are at their record highs in most cities including Delhi, Mumbai.
How to check the rate?
Petrol-diesel prices change daily and are updated at 6 am. You can also know the daily rate of petrol and diesel through SMS, by sending the city code with Indian Oil’s customer RSP to number 9224992249 and sending information to BPCL consumer RSP at number 9223112222. At the same time, HPCL consumers can know the price by writing to HPPrice and sending it to number 9222201122.