Petrol-Diesel Prices Today: The process of increasing the prices of petrol diesel is not stopping. Government oil companies have increased the prices of oil for the third consecutive day on Thursday. Oil companies are also increasing prices due to rising prices of crude in the international market. Today, oil marketing companies have increased the prices of petrol by 35 to 44 paise and diesel prices by 45 to 51 paise. After this increase, in many cities of the country, the price of petrol has crossed Rs 100 per liter and in some it has come close to it. On Thursday, petrol reached Rs 90.99 per liter in the capital Delhi, while talking about diesel, Rs 81.42 per liter.
Petrol in Rajasthan around Rs 102
In Sriganganagar, Rajasthan, the price of petrol is Rs 101.85 per liter, then the price of 1 liter of diesel there has been Rs 94.05. At Parbhani, 1 liter of petrol is now being sold for Rs 99.68, and there diesel is Rs 89.39 per liter. Petrol has reached close to Rs 100 per liter in many other cities.
How much price rose in 3 days
For the last two months, due to elections, there was peace in the prices of retail fuel, but now that the election results have come, the oil prices have also started going up. On Tuesday, petrol increased by 15 paise and diesel by 16 paise, while on Wednesday, the oil marketing companies increased petrol by 19 paise and diesel by 21 paise. On Thursday, petrol prices have been increased by 35 to 44 paise and diesel prices by 45 to 51 paise. This means that petrol is expensive by 78 paise in 3 days and diesel has become expensive by 88 paise.
Crude near $ 69
In the international market, Brent crude has reached $ 68.96 per barrel and US West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude has reached $ 65.63 per barrel. Experts are assuming that Brent crude may soon cross $ 70 a barrel.
What’s the mood in your city on 6 May
- Petrol in Delhi is Rs 90.99 per liter and diesel is Rs 81.42 per liter.
- Petrol in Mumbai is Rs 97.34 per liter and diesel is Rs 88.49 per liter.
- Petrol in Chennai is Rs 92.90 per liter and diesel is Rs 86.35 per liter.
- Petrol in Kolkata is Rs 90.14 per liter and diesel is Rs 84.26 per liter.
- Petrol in Noida is Rs 89.23 per liter and diesel is Rs 81.87 per liter.
- Petrol in Bhopal is Rs 98.99 per liter and diesel is Rs 89.68 per liter.
- Petrol in Lucknow is Rs 89.15 per liter and diesel is Rs 81.79 per liter.
- Petrol in Bangalore is Rs 94.01 per liter and diesel is Rs 86.31 per liter.
- Petrol in Chandigarh is Rs 87.53 per liter and diesel is Rs 81.09 per liter.
- Petrol in Patna is Rs 93.25 per liter and diesel is Rs 86.62 per liter.
Check your city rates like this
The country’s three oil marketing companies HPCL, BPCL and IOC release new rates of petrol diesel after 6 am. For new rates, you can get information by visiting the website. At the same time, you can check the rate through SMS on mobile phones. You can also know about the price of petrol diesel by sending an SMS to the number 92249 92249. You have to write the code of the RSP