New Delhi. Coronavirus infection is becoming uncontrollable in the country. The coronavirus does not seem to be wreaking havoc. There is a steady increase in the number of corona infections. Corona cases in India have crossed 31 lakh. The biggest upsurge in Corona’s case has added to the concern of the people.
Please tell that the fear of coronavirus is being seen in more than 180 countries around the world including India. So far more than 2.29 crore people have been affected by this infection. This virus has killed the lives of 7.98 lakh patients. In India too, cases of infection are increasing every day. But the good thing is that the number of healthy people is also increasing continuously.
- In the last 24 hours, 1450 new cases were reported in Delhi, while the recovery rate was 90.04%.
- 5325 new cases of infection found in Uttar Pradesh, 59 deaths
- 1,161 new patients found in Haryana
- 13 more patients died due to corona in Jharkhand
- More than 600 people died due to corona in Bihar
- 568 new cases of corona reported in Chhattisgarh
- 495 new cases came up in Uttarakhand, 5 died
- 167 new patients of Himachal Pradesh COVID-19, 4 died
- 3,274 new cases were reported in West Bengal
- 209 new cases of COVID-19 in Goa, 4 patients died
- 412 new coronavirus cases reported in Puducherry
- Maximum 2993 new cases of corona in one day in Odisha
- 6 more deaths due to corona in Rajasthan, 697 new cases
- 2384 new cases of corona reported in Telangana
It is worth noting that according to the data released by the Ministry of Health on Sunday morning, the number of Corona infected in the country has increased to 31 lakh 06 thousand 348. It has taken 206 days to cross this figure of 3 million. In the last 24 hours, 69 thousand 239 new cases of corona have been reported. During this period, 912 corona patients also died. 23 lakh 38 thousand 35 patients have been cured so far and 57 thousand 542 people have lost their lives. Talking about the recovery rate of Corona, it has reached 74.89% after a slight increase. Tell you how many cases have come in the country.
If you tell Delhi, then this is the biggest jump of Corona cases in a day in the last one month. This has once again raised concerns that a re-infection in the capital may increase. Let me tell you that in the last one month, due to the decrease in Corona cases in Delhi, it became the main center to control COVID-19 in the country. The rise of these figures has raised concerns from doctors to public health experts. He says that the fight against the coronavirus may be due to safety protocols such as not wearing masks, non-adherence to social distancing, and more relaxed unlocking.