Mughal Garden located in Rashtrapati Bhavan has been opened to the general public from 13 February today. This garden is opened to the common people every year during the garden festival in February and March. There are many types of flowers and plants in this garden, which people come from far and wide to see. However, due to Corona epidemic this time, only through online booking can the Mughal Garden be seen. This garden has been opened for the general public from 13 February to 21 March 2021. It will be open from 10 am to 5 pm for the remaining six days of the week except Monday, although the last admission will be available till 4 pm.
Important instructions for admission to Mughal Garden
- Only 100 people will be allowed to enter the Mughal Gardens in every slot fixed for booking.
- During this time, all visitors will have to follow COVID-19 protocols such as wearing masks, maintaining social distancing, etc.
- Before entry, their thermal scanning will be done at the entry point.
- Entry and exit gate number of all visitors will be from 35.
- Visitors will get tickets for 5 people in a single booking.
- There will be no charge for entering the Mughal Gardens during the garden festival.
- Visitors who will take visitor passes through mobile, will have to switch off their mobile immediately after showing the pass.
- At the time of booking online, visitors have to give an undertaking that they are not residents of any containment zone, have no symptoms of corona, have not had a quarantine in the last 3 weeks and have not come corona positive in the last three weeks.
- There will be no approval to carry a water bottle, briefcase, handbag / purse, camera, radio / transistor, box, umbrella or food item in the garden.
Do online booking like this
- Visit the official website of Rashtrapati Bhavan or directly on this link https://rb.nic.in/rbvisit/visit_plan.aspx.
- Click on the link Book Now with Mughal Garden Visit (During Udyanotsav).
- On the next page, click here for online booking.
- Select the day you want to go and the time you want to go.
- After this, give the number of people who have to visit the Mughal Gardens with themselves. (Children below 10 years and above 65 years of age will not get admission.) Click on Next and follow the instructions given.