Aadhaar card has become a very big need today. Whether to open a bank account or get a PAN card, it is very important for such important tasks. Apart from this, in many places, it has to be shown as an identity. Although after the order of the Supreme Court, it is no longer mandatory everywhere still it is a huge certificate for identification. The biggest problem with the Aadhaar card is its size and the security of its paper because there is a fear of spoiling it when it is kept in the pocket. To address this, the Aadhaar PVC Card has been introduced by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), the Aadhaar regulatory body.
What is its speciality?
The speciality of Aadhaar PVC card is that it will last for a long time and it is attractive in appearance. Apart from this, it has the latest security features. Its security features include a hologram, Guilloche pattern, ghost image and micro text. There is PVC (polyvinyl card) which is made of plastic. All your details are kept on this.
How to order an Aadhar PVC card?
- Go to the official website of UIDAI https://resident.uidai.gov.in/.
- On placing the cursor on the My Aadhaar Section, a drop menu will appear, click on the Order Aadhar PVC Card under the tab option of Get Aadhar.
- Fill in the Security Code box with your 12-digit Aadhaar number or 16-digit virtual ID or 28-digit EID and click SEND OTP.
- An OTP will come on the mobile linked to Aadhaar, which will have to be filled in the box.
- The payment option will come on the next page. Click on it.
- Pay 50 rupees through card or net banking or UPI.
- After payment, its information will reach the registered mobile.
- In a few days, the Aadhaar PVC card will arrive by post at the address given on the Aadhar card.
#Aadhaar #PVC #card #online #home #follow #easy #procedures