Due to increasing cases of corona infection, a lockdown has been announced in the capital Delhi from 10 am tonight to 6 am on April 26 next week. Due to this, more and more people have come out to shop for essential goods for the next one week. However, the most crowds are seen in front of the liquor shop. People are standing in line at a liquor shop in Khan Market and social distancing is not being followed. A similar view is being seen in many liquor shops in Delhi. When news agency ANI talked to a woman who came to buy liquor in Shivpuri Geeta Colony in Delhi, she said, “Injection will not benefit, it will benefit alcohol.” I will not be affected by medicines, I will be affected by the peg. “
#WATCH Delhi: A woman, who has come to purchase liquor, at a shop in Shivpuri Geeta Colony, says, “… injection fayda nahi karega, ye alcohol fayda karegi… Mujhe dawaion se asar nahi hoga, peg se asar hoga…” pic.twitter.com/iat5N9vdFZ
– ANI (@ANI) April 19, 2021
Approve and deny them in lockdown
- Food, grocery, medical services, healthcare, hospitals, police stations, petrol pumps, power offices will remain open.
- Apart from essential services, the offices of Delhi Government / Autonomous Bodies will remain closed.
- Approval will be given to gather a maximum of 50 people for marriage and a pass will also be issued for this.
- Pregnant women / patients will get approval for movement on showing valid ID / doctor’s prescription / medical papers while going for treatment.
- People who are going for corona test or vaccination will also get exemption on showing valid ID.
- Passengers from the airport / railway station will be approved only after showing a valid ticket.
- Those working in private offices will have to work from home.
Tremendous preparation by Indian Railway in the fight against Corona epidemic, 3 lakh isolation beds can be arranged across the country
- All malls gyms and auditoriums will be closed till 30 April.
- All judicial officers / offices will be able to travel with valid ID / official certificates.
- There will be no restriction on the movement of essential goods from one state to another state or within Delhi.
- Banks, insurance, delivery of essential goods, water supply, power generation, manufacturing units of essential goods and telecom services will continue.
- Visitors will not remain aloud at religious places.
- Public transport like metro, bus will operate with 50 per cent capacity. Apart from this, a maximum of 2 people will be allowed to sit in e-rickshaws and cabs and 11 people in RTV.
- All social, entertainment and sports will be banned from joining the group.
- No more than 20 people will be allowed to attend the funeral.
Request to migrant workers not to leave Delhi
According to Chief Minister Kejriwal, less than 100 ICU beds are available in hospitals in Delhi. However, he said that arrangements will be made for more beds in Delhi in the next 6 days and during this time arrangements will also be made for oxygen and medicines. A day ago in Delhi, more than 25 thousand new corona cases came to the fore on Sunday and 161 people died due to corona. Lockdown has been imposed for the second time in Delhi, before the lockdown was imposed in 2020 last year. The Chief Minister of Delhi has appealed to all the migrant laborers to stay in Delhi instead of going back to their homes for only 6 days. He has expressed the possibility that the lockdown will not be extended.