Ticket Booking From Reward Points: If you use a credit card or debit card, then you must have heard about the reward point found in it. Now passengers of Indian Railways can book free train tickets using these reward points. For this, you have to use IRCTC SBI RuPay Card. You can use it in booking train tickets by collecting the reward points found in it. Let’s know some features of IRCTC SBI RuPay Credit Card.
IRCTC SBI Rupecard (IRCTC SBI) by SBI, Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) and National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) a few months ago with a view to promote the Modi government’s initiative of Self-reliant India, Digital India and Make in India. RuPay Card) was launched. The new IRCTC SBI RuPay card has been made more convenient and secure. It is equipped with near field communication technology.
- No charge for joining till 31 March 2021
- 10 fesi cash back will be available on ticket booking for AC1, AC2, AC3, AC, CC through www.irctc.co.in.
- The value of 1 reward point will be equal to 1 rupee.
- Users will be able to use this reward point in booking tickets for themselves, family or friends.
- In the first 45 days, users will be able to get 350 bonus reward points for 500 or more transactions.
- Through this, there will not be a transaction charge of 1 percent on booking.
- There will also be a benefit of free entry to the Premium Lounge at railway stations once every quarter.
- Surcharge on filling petrol or diesel with this card will not be given on the credit card at the petrol pump.
Get free tickets like this
There is no joining fee for the customers who will get this credit card made by 31 March 2021. As soon as the card is activated, 350 points will be added to their account. After that, points will be added on every transaction. The cost of each point will be 1 rupee and it will be possible to book railway tickets on the railway website. For this, ticket booking has to be done through IRCTC.
Benefits of filling petrol or diesel
NFC technology has been used in this card, due to which the facility of contactless payment is available without swiping this card. This card provides contactless payment facility. Surcharge on filling petrol or diesel with this card will not be given on the credit card at the petrol pump. Usually, customers have to pay a surcharge of one percent on taking service at the petrol pump. But the use of branded credit card to SBI IRCTC will be this wave.