IPL 2020 Eliminator Match: Now only a few days are left for the conclusion of this season of IPL. In today’s eliminator match, there will be a match between Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) and Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) for a place in Qualifier 2. The match will be played at Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi. The team that wins today will face Delhi Capitals and the team that will win in this match will face Mumbai Indians in the final. At the moment, who can be overshadowed by Warner and Virat Kohli’s team. Let’s see the report….
Sunrisers on track for victory
Prior to this match, Sunrisers Hyderabadi have won 3 matches in a row. On the other hand RCB have lost 4 consecutive matches. In such a situation, the Sunrisers’ spirits are high. While RCB are looking for a win.
David Warner scores more runs
- Talking about the personal scores of the players of both teams, the captain of the Sunrisers team has a higher personal score.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad captain David Warner has scored 529 runs in 14 matches with the help of 49 fours and 14 sixes, including 4 fifties. He has not scored a century in this season of IPL. After them Manish Pandey has scored 380 runs in 13 innings of 14 matches and Johnny Barstow has scored 345 runs in 11 innings of 11 matches.
- Talking about Royal Challengers, Devdutt Padikkal has scored 472 runs in 14 matches with the help of 51 fours and 8 sixes. He has not scored a century in this IPL yet, has scored 5 fifties. Team captain Virat Kohli has scored 460 runs in 13 innings of 14 matches and AB de Villiers has scored 398 runs in the same innings.
Yuzvendra Chahal took more wickets
- Talking about the bowling of both the teams, Yuzvendra Chahal of RCB has taken the most wickets. Chahal has taken 20 wickets in 14 matches.
- In this IPL, Rashid Khan of SRH has taken 19 wickets in 14 matches. After that T Natarajan took 14 wickets in 14 matches and Sandeep Sharma took 13 wickets in 11 matches.
- Yuzvendra Chahal of RCB has taken 20 wickets in 14 matches. After that Chris Morris took 11 wickets in 9 matches and Mohammad Siraj took 9 wickets in 8 matches.
Mumbai has reached the finals
Mumbai Indians have reached the final after winning the match a day earlier. Mumbai Indians scored 200 runs, batting first against Delhi Capitals. In response, Delhi team could only score 143 runs for 8 wickets. Jaspreet Bumrah of Mumbai took four wickets while performing brilliantly. Although the match added an unwanted record to Mumbai Indians captain Rohit Sharma, he has been out for zero for the 13th time in the 194th innings of the IPL. In this IPL, he jointly reached the first place in the list of batsmen who have been out on zero most times.