The services of Tejas Express, the country’s first corporate train, will start from today. Lucknow-New Delhi (train number up 82501 / down 82502) and Ahmedabad to Mumbai (train number up 82902 / down 82901) are back on track today. Their services were stopped since 19 March due to Corona epidemic. These two Tejas Express services are the first train set in the country started by a corporate entity. It is operated by IRCTC, a subsidiary of Indian Railways.
Guidelines issued for travelling on Tejas Express
In view of the outbreak of Coronavirus, IRCTC has issued some guidelines for passengers travelling on Tejas Express. Below are the instructions that people should know before travelling in the Tejas Express.
- Once you take your seat, you cannot exchange it with any other passenger.
- It will be compulsory for travelers and staff to apply face masks.
- It will be mandatory for all passengers to install the Arogya Setu app and it will have to be shown on demand. While booking tickets, the details related to it will be told to the passengers, as on the Arogya Setu app, you will be allowed to travel only if you see fit.
- All passengers will get the protection kit of Covid-19. It will have a hand sanitizer, a mask, a face shield and a pair of hand gloves.
- All passengers must go through a thermal screening and hand sanitization process before entering the coach.
- The coaches will be sanitized at regular intervals and the luggage and baggage of the passengers will also be sanitized.
- Surfaces that are constantly coming in touch with someone will be sanitized at regular intervals. Service trays and trolleys will also be sanitized.
- Navratri is starting from today, so Tejas Express will also provide fruits to the passengers.
No dynamic pricing
The Tejas Express has dynamic pricing, meaning that the ticket prices in it keep falling. But in the current circumstances, there will be no dynamic pricing on its ticket.
Tejas Express was launched in Akbutbar last year
Tejas Express, the country’s first corporate train, started from Lucknow to Delhi on October 4 last year. After this, the second Tejas Express started from Ahmedabad to Mumbai on January 19 this year.
#Indias #private #train #Tejas #Express #track #today #guidelines #traveling