19.1 C
Monday, October 25, 2021

If any officer asks you for bribe in UP, you can complain on this toll free number

If someone takes a bribe, complain on these numbers – Corruption complaints are common in government offices. To prevent this, the Yogi government of UP has become strict, in today’s time, people are asked to bribe to do any work. . If you ask for a bribe, you can file a complaint online. Let us tell you that any citizen of Uttar Pradesh can lodge this complaint. You can lodge a complaint on the Anti Corruption Portal on the Anti Corruption Portal by doing audi / video sting of the person seeking bribe.

If someone takes bribe, complain on these numbers

If anyone takes bribe, complain on these numbers

Government officials will take action immediately. Also your name will not be revealed. According to the information received, if someone asks you for a bribe in UP, then you can go to the government’s Anti Corruption Portal and file a complaint.

You can complain on this toll free number

If an officer, a government employee or someone else demands a bribe from you in exchange for doing some government work, then you need not panic. You can call the toll free number 1800-1800-1000 of Vigilance Department. The name of the information or complainant will be kept secret. To prevent corruption, it is very important for people to be aware, so come forward and give information of people seeking bribe to Vigilance Department, every complaint will be processed. You can also register a complaint on this http://jansunwai.up.nic.in/AntiCorruption.html site.

Officers and Ministries / Departments under scrutiny

You can file a complaint on this http://jansunwai.up.nic.in/AntiCorruption.html website. Let us tell you that the Ministries which come in the investigation filed are the following: Ministries / Departments of Central Government, all PSUs of Central Government, Nationalized Banks, Reserve Bank, NABARD and SIDBI, Government Insurance Companies, Port Trust and Dock Labor Board etc. Apart from this, all the union territories including Delhi, Chandigarh, Daman & Diu, Pondicherry etc. are there. The CVC can investigate only against certain categories of officers posted in organizations falling within its jurisdiction, which are as follows: –

  • Central Government Ministries / Departments: Officers in Group A and above (Under Secretary and above)
  • Public Sector Banks: Scale V and Above
  • Reserve Bank, SIDBI and NABARD: Officers in Grade D or above
  • Insurance Sector: Assistant Manager and above
  • Public Sector Unit (PSU): Board level and officials below two levels.

What to do if the police asks for a bond

If the police ask for a bribe from you, then you should complain to the officers, whoever is the officer, in such a situation, you should confirm the number of the Corruption Department which are given on the site on the net. You should do this and tell them the whole thing about which Amma Metro related job should you ask for a bribe call to red-handed, so that corruption in the society decreases and as corruption in the Mughal society becomes prosperous. Will come.

Also know – GST Service Center: What is GST Suvidha Kendra and you can earn millions by opening it
Modi cabinet can join Scindia, Nagpur to meet union chief
MP: After BJP, Congress will now make a grand entry in Gwalior Chambal, Congress press conference in Gwalior at 3 pm today
Learn how to link LPG gas connection online with Aadhar card, from your mobile


Source: www.srbpost.com

Shehnaz is a Corporate Communications Expert by profession and writer by Passion. She has experience of many years in the same. Her educational background in Mass communication has given her a broad base from which to approach many topics. She enjoys writing about Public relations, Corporate communications, travel, entrepreneurship, insurance, and finance among others.
Latest news
- Advertisement -
Related news
- Advertisement -


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here