The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS PO), Main Exam now has just one day left. The IBPS PO Main Examination will be held tomorrow i.e. on 4 February. Candidates who have passed the prelims examination can appear for the main examination. For IBPS PO exam, you can download your admit card online by visiting the official website ibps.in. Admit cards can be downloaded till 4 February.
Candidates for the IBPS main examination have been selected on the basis of the prelims exam. The result of the prelims exam was declared on 15 January 2021. The result of IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2020 was available on the official website of the board till 20 January. Candidates who succeed in the main examination will be interviewed. A merit list will be made by adding the marks obtained in the main examination to the candidates appearing for the interview and the marks obtained in the interview. Based on this merit list, the qualified candidates will be selected on the posts of Probationary Officer / Management Trainee.
This recruitment drive a total of 3,517 vacancies for Probationary Officer or Management Trainee in various banks like Bank of India, Union Bank of India, UCO Bank, Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Indian Bank, Bank of Maharashtra, Oriental Bank of Commerce and Corporation Bank It is being organized to fill the posts. Guidelines have been issued by the government for the day of IBPS PO 2021 exam to be held on February 4, which all have to be followed.
These guidelines have to be followed
– Candidates have to cover their nose and mouth with face mask during the exam.
– Students and staff will have to follow social distancing in exam center.
– It is strictly forbidden to exchange anything in exam hall.
– Do not touch any stranger or anything lying anywhere.
– Maintain toilet hygiene during and after use.
– Do not touch the eyes, nose and mouth with hands.
– It is not allowed to join hands with anyone.
– Do not spit in public, please use dustbin.
– You have to make sure that you are not corona infected.