- Flipkart, Amazon, Chroma will be available for sale in India in October
- GoPro HERO9 Black camera can be used even in 33 feet deep water
The launch of the GoPro HERO9 Black camera has been launched globally on Wednesday. Now the wait is in India. According to media reports, GoPro HERO9 Black will be launched in October. The price of which can be Rs 49,500. This camera can be purchased online from Amazon. In the month of October, this Camas will be available in retail partners such as Flipkart, Amazon and Croma. Let us tell you that the company has introduced this camera with the tag line More Everything.
Also read: Apple iPhone 12: Apple is Ready to Launch its iPhone 12, Check Price & Release Date
What is the speciality of this GoPro HERO9 camera?
- This camera has a new 23.6-megapixel sensor, which will be able to capture 5K video and will be able to click 20-megapixel photo.
- Hyper Scoode 3.0 video stabilization feature will be available as camera mode.
- This camera has been introduced with better resolution, bigger battery and removal lens cover.
- The camera is capable of working with GoPro mode and the new Max lens mode. – The camera will get a large rear display with a front-facing display.
- 30 percent more battery life from the camera and video stabilization and SuperView will be able to capture ultra-wide-angle photos and videos through the Max lens mode.
Webcams and live streaming too
- A 1.4-inch colour display will be found in the front of Hero 9 Black, which will come with live preview and states mode.
- The rear display will come with 2.27-inch touch display and touch zoom.
- This camera will get 30 percent more battery life than the Hero 8 Black.
- The camera will work properly in a cold place.
- Removal chargeable battery will be found in the camera.
- This camera will be able to live streaming at 1080 pixels.
- Also 1080 pixel webcam mode is also given.
Also read: Poco M2 smartphone launched in India, everything from price to speciality
Can also be used in water
- Hero 9 Black will get a new 23.6-megapixel image sensor, which will get the support of GP1 processor.
- The camera can record 5K video at 30 fps.
- From the camera, you will be able to click photos up to 20 megapixels.
- HindSight, LiveBurst, Scheduled Capture and Duration Capture have been given as power tools.
- SuperPhoto + HDR and Night lapse video modes will be available as photo mode.
- The camera will have support for 14 languages and 6 assents.
- The camera will get advanced wind noise reduction with three mikes.
- It can record stereo and radio.
- The camera lens can be removed.
- It can be used comfortably in 33 feet deep water.
- 1720 mAh removal battery is given in Hero 9 Black.