The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2021 exam (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, GATE) is scheduled to begin tomorrow i.e. February 5, which will run till February 14, 2021. This exam will be held on 5, 6, 7, 12, 13 and 14 February. The GATE Exam 2021 will take place over two sessions, from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm and from 03 to 06 pm. This year aptitude test will be conducted for 27 subjects.
A total of 8,82,684 candidates have applied for the GATE 2021 exam. At the same time, a total of 14,196 students have applied for humanities subjects in this new subject. For more information related to the exam, one has to visit the official portal. In such a situation, when the exam is left for one day, then it is very important for the candidates to know the important guidelines related to the exam. Let’s
Know what the candidates have to take care of during the exam …
- Candidates have to arrive at their exam centers one hour before the commencement of the exam, in case of delay, candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- While standing at the entry gate one has to follow the rope queues and the mark on the floor.
- Observe and follow the guidelines mentioned on the GATE 2021 Admit Card.
- Strictly follow the guidelines for the prevention of coronavirus epidemic inside exam centers.
- If the body temperature of a candidate is more than 99.4 degrees Fahrenheit, then he/she will have to take the exam in a separate area within the exam center.
- Candidates have to wear masks and gloves.
- Social distancing must be followed at all times.
- Candidates will be allowed to take the admit card, water in a transparent bottle and other documents related to the exam to the exam hall.
- Drop the admit card, rough pad or scribble pad on the dropbox provided at the exam center.
- Do not carry any electronic gadget inside the exam center.