Special Trains List: In view of the increasing demand for tickets during the festive season, Railways have started operating 392 new special trains from Tuesday. With this, people will be able to easily get confirmed tickets to go home on Dussehra, Diwali. The Ministry of Railways had informed on October 13 that in the festive season, 196 pairs i.e. 392 special trains have been approved. All these special trains will run on the tracks from 20 October till the end of next month i.e. 30 November. Due to the Corona epidemic, the operation of trains has not been normalized since March.
Complete list of trains running from today-
Essential Guidelines for Travel
- You have to reach the station about 90 minutes before the journey.
- Only those with confirmed tickets will get admission at the station.
- It is necessary for all travelers to download the Arogya Setu App.
- Prior to entry on the platform, there will be thermal screening of passengers and their baggage will be sanitized.
- Travel will not be allowed if there are any symptoms of coronavirus.
- It will be mandatory to enter the station and wear masks during the journey.
- It will be necessary to follow the rules of physical distancing.
- Railways will not provide sheets, blankets and curtains for travel.
Crowd increases in trains before the festive session
It is not that this time the congestion in trains has increased. The crowd increases every year during the festive season. Long waiting is done every year in passenger trains going to Bihar and Bengal before Dussehra, Diwali and Chhath. In view of this, the Railways runs special trains every year. This time Dussehra is on 25 October, Diwali on 14 November and Chhath on 20 November.
Country’s first private train started again three days ago
Earlier, the railways started the services of Tejas Express, the country’s first corporate train, from October 17. Lucknow-New Delhi (train number up 82501 / down 82502) and Ahmedabad to Mumbai (train number up 82902 / down 82901) are already running on the tracks for three days. Tejas Express has dynamic pricing, but in the current circumstances, there is no dynamic pricing on its tickets.
Also read- Tejas Express will start from today, IRCTC said – Once seated, passengers will not be able to change seats