The festive season has started in the country. After Dussehra, now the festival of Diwali and Chhath Puja is coming. Meanwhile, Indian Railways is running some festival special trains in this festive season to facilitate the convenience and ease of congestion. These trains will start from October 20 and run till November 30. According to the Northern Railway zone of the Indian Railways, only reserved seats will be available in these festival special trains. Therefore, the Indian Railways has requested the passengers to book seats or reserve berths in advance.
Northern Railway has further said that only passengers with reserved train tickets will be allowed to come on the station platform to take a special train.
Essential Guidelines for Travel
- You have to reach the station about 90 minutes before the journey.
- Only those with confirmed tickets will get admission at the station.
- It is necessary for all travelers to download the Arogya Setu App.
- Prior to entry on the platform, there will be a thermal screening of passengers and their baggage will be sanitized.
- Travel will not be allowed if there are any symptoms of corona virus.
- It will be mandatory to enter the station and wear masks during the journey.
- It will be necessary to follow the rules of physical distancing.
- Railways will not provide sheets, blankets and curtains for travel.
Bihar Election 2020 LIVE: 53.54% polling till 6 pm, 59.57% voting highest in Banka
Crowd increases in trains before the festive session
It is not that this time the congestion in trains has increased. The crowd increases every year during the festive season. Long waiting takes place in passenger trains going to Bihar and Bengal before Dussehra, Diwali and Chhath every year. In view of this, the Railways runs special trains every year. This time Dussehra is on 25 October, Diwali on 14 November and Chhath on 20 November.
#Festival #Special #Train #List #Indian #Railways #running #special #trains #Diwali #Chhath #Puja #list #schedule