Covid-19 vaccination 3rd Phase: The third phase of vaccination for prevention of corona virus in India will start from May 1. In the third phase, even those above 18 years of age will be able to get vaccinated. For the third phase vaccination, the process of registration will start from April 28, that is today. Whereas from May 1, vaccination of all people above the age of 18 will be started with the new rules. Now the registration process can also be completed through the Arogya Setu app. Through the Kovin app and Arogya Setu, one can get corona vaccination of four family members. Vaccination slots can be booked through them. Citizens also have the option to change or cancel the vaccination slot.
Union Health Minister Dr. Harsh Vardhan has appealed to the people on social media to get himself and his family registered at the earliest, which will help in winning the war against Corona. He said that the registration for the third phase of vaccination is started from May 1 to April 28.
What is the cost of the vaccine
The Serum Institute and Bharat Biotech have fixed the prices of Kovishield and Covexin. The serum has fixed the price of Kovishield at Rs 400 per dose for states and Rs 600 for private hospitals. At the same time, Bharat Biotech has fixed the price of Covaxin at Rs 600 per dose for the states and Rs 1200 per dose for private hospitals. However, the central government has appealed to the companies making the vaccine to price them.
12 million vaccinations so far
The state can procure additional vaccines directly from the vaccine manufacturers. Central government vaccination drive will continue as before and free vaccine will be given on priority basis. At present, only those above 45 years of age are being vaccinated. COVID 19 Vaccination Drive was started in India from 16 January 2021. More than 12 crore people have been vaccinated in the last 92 days.
How to register
- To get the vaccine first, go to the website of cowin.gov.in and enter your mobile phone number.
- After doing this, a one-time password will be found on the mobile phone number.
- It has to be written in the OTP box written on the website.
- After this, click on the icon written in Verify. This will make it verified.
- After doing this, the consumer registration page will be seen, here the consumer will have to give his information.
- Along with this, a photo ID will also have to be shared.
- While registering, keep in mind that if you already have any disease such as sugar, blood pressure, asthma and others, then give this information in detail.
- After this, click on the icon with the register.
- During this time you will also get the option to decide the time slot.
- After the registration is complete, the consumer will see his account details on the computer screen.