Corona Virus Updates: In the last 24 hours, 2,34,692 new cases of corona have been reported across the country and 1341 people have died across the country due to the corona virus. Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Twitter today appealed to keep it symbolic due to Corona crisis due to the Kumbh Mela in Haridwar, due to the growing Corona crisis. He wrote in the tweet, “Acharya Mahamandaleshwar Pujya Swami Awadheshanand Giri ji spoke on the phone today to know about the health of all the saints.” All the saints are giving all kinds of support to the administration. I thanked the saint world for this. I have prayed that two royal baths have taken place and now the Kumbh should be kept symbolic due to the crisis of Corona. This will give a strength to the fight against this crisis.
Acharya Mahamandaleshwar spoke to Pujya Swami Awadheshanand Giri ji on the phone today. Know about the health of all saints. All the saints are giving all kinds of support to the administration. I thanked the saint world for this.
– Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) April 17, 2021
Strict action has been taken on the growing Corona crisis across the country and most states have imposed restriction. Curfew has been imposed in the country’s capital Delhi from 5 am on Saturday 17 April till 5 am on Monday 19 April. Apart from this, there is a possibility of complete lockdown in the financial capital of the country. BMC Mayor Kishori Pednekar says that 95 per cent of Mumbaikars are following Corona Restrictions but the remaining 5 per cent are not following and causing problems for the rest, thus putting a complete lockdown in view of the current Corona situation needed.
Suggestion to stop non-urgent surgery in Maharashtra
Maharashtra State COVID Task Force Chairperson Dr Sanjay Oak has suggested that all non-urgent surgeries be stopped for the time being so that medical oxygen can be saved. However, he said that the final decision will be taken on the basis of the circumstances prevailing at the local level, how the condition of the patient is. Medical oxygen shortages have occurred in some parts of the state amid rising cases of corona virus.
PPF ends 15-year lock-in period, SBI research team suggests
1.45 crore corona cases have arrived in the country so far
The crisis of the Corona epidemic is increasing rapidly. According to the data released by the Union Health Ministry, 2,34,692 new corona cases have been reported in the last 24 hours and so far 1,45,26,609 people have been infected with the corona virus. However, there are 16,79,740 active cases i.e. 1,26,71,220 people have been cured. In the last 24 hours, 1,23,354 people have been discharged. With the death of 1341 people in the last 24 hours, so far 1,75,649 people have died due to corona across the country. To prevent this, vaccination is going on fast and so far 11,99,37,641 people have been vaccinated.