The second wave of corona virus in India is proving more dangerous. Every day a record number of new cases are coming out. Apart from this, there is a shortage of oxygen and ventilator beds in many parts of the country. In such a situation, many countries of the world have come to the aid of India. In this episode, today, on the morning of Tuesday, 27 April, the medical supplies from Britain have reached India. Lufthansa flight arrived in India on Tuesday morning with 100 ventilators and 95 oxygen concentrators. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has given information about it by tweeting. America, Saudi Arabia, Russia, Australia have come forward to help India in such difficult times.
Corona’s awe: Australia banned flight from India till May 15, these countries have also imposed a ban
These countries gave support to India in difficult circumstances
- Lufthansa flight from Britain arrived in India on Tuesday morning with 100 ventilators and 95 oxygen concentrators.
- The US has lifted the ban on the export of raw materials for the manufacture of vaccines. Due to shortage of raw materials, the availability of vaccine was clouded by crisis. It is now expected that from May 1, the youth will be linked to the vaccination program and the epidemic will be controlled soon because the vaccine will be available when raw material is available. Apart from this, on Monday 26 April, 318 oxygen concentrators have reached India.
- Australia has a day ago said to send oxygen, ventilators and PPE kits to India as immediate assistance.
France has also offered India’s help on Monday 26 April. The French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs will send a Solidarity Mission for Indians. France will send 8 high capacity oxygen generators to India, liquid oxygen for 2 thousand patients and 28 ventilators for 5 days.
- 80 metric tons of oxygen is being supplied to India from Saudi Arabia. This oxygen is being shipped to India in collaboration with Adani Group and Linde Company. Apart from this, 4 cryogenic tanks are also coming. Linde company will soon provide 5 thousand oxygen cylinders to India.
- Russia, standing with India in all the difficult times, has also offered to help India. Russia may supply oxygen concentrators and oxygen tanks.
- India’s main rival in South Asia, China has also offered help to India. China is ready to provide medical supplies to India. According to the tweet issued by the Chinese Embassy in Sri Lanka, two days ago on April 25, 800 oxygen concentrators airlifted from Hong Kong to New Delhi. Apart from this, preparations are being made to send 10 thousand oxygen concentrators in a week. China is in touch with any emergency needs of India.
- Germany is also preparing to send mobile oxygen generators and other medical supplies to India at such times.
- Singapore has sent 500 bypasses, 250 oxygen concentrators and other medical supplies to India which reached India on Monday 26 April.
- The United Arab Emirates has sent high-capacity cryogenic oxygen tankers to help India.
- Pakistan, another neighboring country of India, has offered India’s help at such a time. Pakistan Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi tweeted that he has officially offered help to India. Under this, Pakistan can send ventilators, bypasses, digital X-ray machines, PPE and other related things to India.