Advantages of LPG/CNG Generator: The month of June is going on and there is an atmosphere of scorching heat. In such a situation, if the power goes out, then there is a lot of trouble. In such a situation, people take the help of generators. The popularity of LPG/CNG generators has increased in the last few years. There are many advantages of LPG / CNG generator as compared to diesel, let’s know.
Advantages of CNG/LPG Generator
- CNG/LPG generators reduce pollution, as it does not emit carbon particles. In comparison, machines working on diesel units emit a lot of smoke, which is dangerous for the health of the people. So if you want that your generator does not pollute, then you should choose CNG / LPG generator.
- CNG/LPG generators are easier to maintain than conventional diesel/petrol generators. They usually last a long time.
- CNG/LPG Generators make very less noise during their operation, due to which they are a much better choice for homes and shops. In comparison, diesel generators make a lot of noise. So, even if you have to install the generator in hospitals or schools, choose CNG/LPG generators.
Why do covid vaccine cause side effects? What does it mean to have less reaction to someone, more to someone?
- The compact size of CNG/LPG Generators allows it to be stored even in less space.
- Diesel/Petrol Generators in high altitude areas Difficult to operate due to ignition problems. On the other hand, CNG/LPG generators do not face these problems and the engine starts up quickly even in difficult environment.