A special feature has been added for the vaccinated people in the contact tracing app Aarogya Setu. This information was given a few days ago from the official Twitter handle of Arogya Setu, according to which the feature of double blue tick and blue shield has been added to the app of vaccinated people. Those who have received the second dose of the vaccine, 14 days after that, they will get a double blue tick and a blue shield on the Arogya Setu logo on their Arogya Setu app. However, for this, the vaccination status will have to be verified from the CoWIN portal. Those who have received only one dose of the vaccine, there will be a single tick on the Arogya Setu logo on the home screen of the Arogya Setu app. Blue Shield will be available only 14 days after the second dose. All Aarogya Setu users will get the option to update the vaccination status if they have not revised the self-assessment.
When doing a self-assessment on taking a dose of vaccine, the tab of Partially Vaccinated will appear on the app but it will not be verified, to verify that the OTP received on the mobile number used for Kovin registration will have to be filled. The vaccination status can be updated through the mobile number used for COVIN registration. Travel and access to many areas will be possible once the vaccination status is updated.
Employment decreased due to second wave, after 11 months unemployment rate reached double digits in May 2021
Verify the vaccination in this way
- If you have got the first or second dose of the vaccine, then they need to verify it.
- On the home page of the Aarogya Setu app, click on “Partly Vaccinated (Unverified)” or Vaccinated (Unverified)”.
- A box will appear in which Arogya Setu mobile number will appear. Along with this, there will also be a question whether you have used any other mobile number for registration on the Kovin portal? In such a situation, click on Update Here and update the mobile number. After that click on Proceed to Verify.
- An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number from the COVIN portal.
- Fill the OTP and click on Proceed to Verify.
- The name of the vaccinated people of the registered people will be visible through the mobile number. It will have beneficiary ID, gender, year of birth, status (of vaccination), vaccine name and date of vaccination along with name.
- Click on the radio button next to the name and then click on Proceed.
- Once again personal details will appear, confirm it.
- Now the vaccination status has been verified on the Arogya Setu app.
Contact tracing app is Aarogya Setu
The Aarogya Setu app was started to track the infected people so that if a person is coming from the Containment Zone, then other users can get an idea about the health of the person and the possibility of spreading corona infection. Containment zone means an area in which the infection rate is very high. In some public places, entry is available only after showing green status on this app.