Aadhaar card cannot be made online at home.
Aadhar Card Enrollment Center: For making Aadhaar card or for some updates, you must go to the enrollment center. It cannot be made online at home. However, it is definitely that you can get the information of your nearest enrollment center online. These centers not only register for the new Aadhaar but can also be updated in the Aadhaar. Some updates can only be done at Aadhaar centers, such as biometric updates. You can get the new Aadhaar made or updated with the necessary valid documents at the nearest enrollment center. You can find your nearest Aadhaar Enrollment Center by the methods given below.
Stepwise way to know the nearest base enrollment center
- Visit the website of Aadhaar Regulatory Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) https://uidai.gov.in/.
- Move the cursor over the My Aadhaar tab.
- A drop menu will open in which click on Locate an Enrollment Center under the Get Aadhaar tab.
- A new window will open. In it you will get three options – state, postal (PIN) code and search box. From this, click on the basis on which you want to search.
- If you have clicked on the state, on the next page, fill the information of the state, district, tehsil, village and put a captcha and click on Locate a Center. Here a check box of Show Only permanent centers will be found which if checked, you will get a list of permanent centers only.
- If you clicked on the search box, enter the captcha by filling the information of the local name, city or district on the next page and click on Locate A Center. Here too, you will get the option to check a check box to show the list of permanent centers.
- If you have clicked on the postal (PIN) code, then fill the PIN-code on the next page and insert the captcha and click on Locate A Center. Check on Show only permanent centers to show the list of permanent centers.
- You will get a complete list of your nearest center.
Updation of Aadhar card is necessary
Aadhaar card is now a very important document. Its need has become mandatory not only to prove its identity but also to get many government services. In such a situation, those who do not have an Aadhaar card, should get it made as soon as possible. Apart from this, those who have an Aadhaar card, but there are some mistakes in it or there is an update, then they should be corrected because the wrong Aadhaar will not be able to authenticate your identity. Name, address, date of birth, gender, mobile number and email should be updated in Aadhaar. Apart from this, children who are already 15 years old who already have Aadhaar are also required to update their biometric details (finger prints, iris and photographs).