PM Balika Anudan Yojana | The Girls Grant Scheme has been started by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi to benefit the girls. Under this scheme, grants are given by the government for the marriage of a girl child for whom the application is to be made., The scheme can be launched by the central government by 2020 under which the marriage of maximum two girls of poor and BPL families For this, a grant of 50-50 thousand can be given by the government. Under the Girls Grant Scheme, the assistance for the marriage of a maximum of two girls of poor and BPL families is up to 50000.
What is the Balika Anudan Yojana?
There are also many poor families in our country in which the girl child is considered a burden because there are some poor families who have a financial weakness for the maintenance of the girl child or their marriage, due to which they can give the girl child Either consider it a curse or else consider it a burden. To overcome such a problem, our government has launched several schemes for girls from time to time. One of which is the Prime Minister’s Balika Anudan Yojna, under which these girls are given incentives. Under the Girls Grant Scheme, the government grants at the time of marriage of girls. The Balika Anudan Yojana is one of the upcoming schemes of the Government of India.
Eligibility and criteria for Balika Anudan Yojana
- Only those belonging to the economically weaker section (BPL) can apply under the Balika Anudan Yojana.
- Even if a girl is legally adopted under this scheme, she is considered an eligible beneficiary.
- To take advantage of this scheme, one of the parents of the girl child should be a construction worker for at least 1 year and the contribution should also be deposited.
- Under any other scheme run by the government for the marriage of girls, the beneficiary may not have already taken benefit. (The government runs a lot of schemes for the marriage of girls. Such as Shaadi Shagun Scheme)
- Although only one girl child of the family is benefited under the Balika Anudan Yojana, the other girl child of the family will also be considered eligible if both children are girls in the family.
Documents required for PM Balika Anudan Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account passbook
- Wedding card
- Passport size photo
- Ration card
- Family income certificate
- Birth certificate of girl child
- domicile certificate
The online application process for marriage grant
- To apply for marriage grant online, first of all, you have to visit its official website at the link given below. Click You can go!
- After reaching the website, you have to click on the new registration, you have to make sure that for which caste you want to apply, you have to choose whatever category is general, well-known, scheduled caste, backward class, minority!
- Now the application form will open in front of you, in which you have to fill all your information carefully and accurately. The form will be something like this shown below!
- As soon as you fill the online form correctly, you will have to click submit, after which your form will reach the Uttar Pradesh government, then you submit the form.
- Keep in mind that you have to keep a copy of this form printed, and you have to go to the District Backward Classes Welfare Officer office of the concerned district and submit it and get the receipt, offline form District Welfare It is mandatory for you to submit to the department.
Objective of the PM Balika Anudan Yojana
- The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance at the time of marriage of girls born in economically weaker families under the Girl Child Grant Scheme.
- Another objective of this scheme is to reduce the sex ratio problem, this scheme will promote the birth of girls.
- One of its objectives is to provide proper medical care along with financial assistance at the time of marriage to girls from poor families and BPL families.
- Women protection will also be promoted under the Girl Child Grant Scheme (Pradhan Mantri Balika Anudan yojana).