- Post Office Five Star Village Yojana: Post Office has launched Five Star Village Scheme to expand its India plans in rural areas (India Post).
- With this, people living in rural areas will get the benefit of government schemes.
- All the products and services of the post office will be available, marketed and promoted at the village level under the Five Star Village scheme.
Post Office Five Star Village Yojana
The Post Office has launched Five Star Village Scheme to expand its plans in the countryside (India Post). By this, people living in rural areas will get the benefit of government schemes. Under the Five Star Village scheme, all post office products and services will be available, marketed and promoted at the rural level. For this, the post office will work as a One-Stop-Shop.
PM Vaya Vandana Yojana: 10 thousand rupees pension every month, this
What is Five Star Village Scheme?
There are many remote villages in the country, where post office services are not available. The offices in these areas will serve as a one-stop-shop to cater to all the concerned needs of the villagers. Union Minister of State for Communications Sanjay Dhotre has launched the scheme from Maharashtra. Based on the experience here, it will be implemented across the country.
These schemes of Five Star Village scheme will benefit
- Saved bank accounts, recurring deposit accounts, NSC or KVP certificates.
- Sukanya Samriddhi accounts or PPF accounts.
- Financing Post Office Savings Account Indian Postal Payment Bank Account
- Postal Life Insurance Policy or Grameen Postal Life Insurance Policy.
- Prime Minister Suraksha Bima Yojana Account or Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Account.
These 5 schemes are more beneficial than FD, will get more return in less investment
How will the five-star plan work?
Under the Five Star scheme, if a village participates in any of the four products in the above list, then that village will be given Four-Star status. At the same time, if a village participates in three schemes, it will be given three-star status. Under this scheme, a village will be assigned to a team of five Gramin Dak Sevaks. They will have the responsibility to sell all products, savings and insurance schemes in the villages. The team will be headed by the branch postmaster of the branch office concerned.
PM Fasal Bima Yojana Beneficiary: Bad crops will get full price
#Post #Office #Star #Village #Scheme #people