Bihar Shatabdi Niji Nalkup Yojana Bihar is an agricultural state, 80% of its population is based on agriculture. Irrigation is a major factor for agriculture, for the purpose of guaranteeing water to the end of the field, the state government made several new arrangements on Thursday. Patching from tube wells from December 1 will cost only 75 paise per unit. Panchayats, along with the operation of state tubewells, Aahar and Pein, will now repair it. It will cost Rs 750 crore. For this, Bihar State Chief Minister Nitish Kumar started the online payment system of Bihar Shatabdi Private Tubewell Scheme grant.
Bihar Shatabdi Niji Nalkup Yojana
This scheme is being started by the Bihar State Government to benefit the farmers of the state, which reduces the income of farmers due to crop loss due to drought in Bihar. According to this Bihar Shatabdi Niji Nalkup Yojana, for a depth of 70 meters at a rate of Rs 328 per meter and a tubewell of depth up to Rs 15 thousand 100 meters, maximum financial assistance of Rs 35 thousand was provided at the rate of Rs 597 per meter. Will go.
What is Bihar Shatabdi Private Tubewell Scheme?
Irrigation is one of the main factors for agriculture, due to the uncertainty of monsoon and the short rainfall situation in the past years, dependence on groundwater based irrigation has increased. 90-95 percent farmers of the state are small and marginal category, hence they are not financially capable to develop irrigation resources, a grant-based private tube well scheme has been implemented to increase agricultural development and agricultural production in the state. Applicable in all blocks of Bihar state. Due to this scheme, the income of farmers decreases due to crop loss due to drought in the state of Bihar. To overcome this, assistance of up to 35 thousand rupees will be provided according to this scheme.
Under this, the government subsidy of private tube well will go directly to the account. For this, one has to apply online. Approval will be given in 15 days. The Chief Minister said that the system of reporting by the engineer will be monitored in 15 days. It will be on the portal of the department. Those not doing this will be subjected to departmental action.
Documents required for Bihar Private Tubewell Scheme –
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- identity card
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Bank account passbook
- Landholding certificate/payment receipt
- Certificate of no boring is already available at the plant
- residence certificate
- Letter / affidavit
For the tubewell scheme, apply as follows-
- First of all, you have to visit http://minorirrigation.bihar.gov.in/bsnny/Default.aspx, the official website of Small Water Resources Department, Government of Bihar. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of the application. After this, the application form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you have to enter the details of personal information asked by you such as name, address, information related to fields, Aadhaar number, mobile number etc. and uploading all the necessary documents and clicking on the submit button.
- In this way, your application under Bihar Shatabdi Private Tubewell Scheme will be successful.
For more information, you can contact below-
- 0612-2215605/ 2215606
- 0612-2217161/ 2217162
- 0612-2217163/ 2217164
- 0612-2217165/ 2217450
- 0612-2217451/ 2217452