The Prime Minister’s Free Solar Panel Yojana has proved to be a boon for all rural farmers! New solar energy has been developed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to provide electricity in the village! And for this, the benefit of this scheme has been extended to the small farmers. If you also want to take advantage of the Prime Minister Solar Scheme (PM Free Solar Panal Yojana) and want to illuminate your house, then you will have to adopt the procedure described below! You can avail Solar Panel Yojana at the least cost! And apart from this, you will also be given a money discount by Renewable Energy. Nowadays the government is giving huge discounts on solar powered vehicles and solar powered equipment!
Pradhan Mantri Free Solar Panel Yojana
In order to apply online in the PM Free Solar Panel Yojana, you should have the following necessary documents available: –
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Declaration letter
- Bank passbook
- Passport size photo
- Complete description of the farmer’s land
- Measles Khatauni etc.
- Land copy
- mobile number
- Your full address
If you want to apply online for the Prime Minister Solar Panel Scheme, then you have to adopt the following method for this: –
- First connected to the plan Official website Go!
- After this, read carefully about all the eligibility and information given here, then follow the rules given by the Ministry and Renewable Energy! And fulfill all the rules about how to take advantage of this plan!
- Electricity distribution companies and nodal agencies and MNRE will implement this scheme for which detailed guidelines will be issued soon!
What percentage of subsidy is given for installation of solar system: –
Pradhan Mantri Free Solar Panel Yojana In the Government of India, the Central and State Governments have decided to set up separate cities on solar panels or solar plants. In which you are subsidized on solar powered equipment! This subsidy can range from 20% to 30%! It is the government of the state to make different determinations if you also want to take advantage of the subsidy being received by the Government of India! And if you want to get a solar plant, then you have to follow the procedure given below!
How to apply for solar plant / How to apply for Solar Plant
If you want to get solar plant subsidy! So you have to contact the Renewable Energy Department of the Government of India to get a good solar plant for this, we will give you its website below which you can contact!
- Also if you want to get solar plants from where! They can also provide you direct subsidy because they have direct contact with Renewable Energy! And they give you a discount!
- So you must talk to the company that once set up a solar plant, I will give you complete information about it! And below we are going to tell you the names of some companies, you can contact them directly!
How much subsidy is received at solar plant and how it is received: –
Central Government provides subsidy through MNRE: –
- If you buy solar panel with the help of Government of India! And you have to get a solar plant installed! So for this, the Government of India will give you a subsidy of 30% of the total expenditure!
- Suppose if you have installed a solar plant worth one lakh rupees! Then you will be given a rebate of up to thirty thousand rupees and on the remaining amount you can take a loan.
The state government provides subsidy on installation of solar panels
State government note agencies also provide subsidy on setting up solar plant. All these cities have been decided differently by agencies of different state governments! Out of which special state Sikkim Uttarakhand Himachal Pradesh Jammu and Kashmir Lakshdeep Andaman and Nicobar etc. are included. The state government gives a discount of 20 to 30 percent on this, in which your cost is reduced further! Pradhan Mantri Free Solar Panel Yojana aims to reduce fuel use in the country.
Also know – PM Kisan Scheme: 5 changes have been made in the scheme, if you don’t know, then the next installment will stop
PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2020: Farmers will get subsidy to buy tractors, apply online
if you SRBpost.com Have a question related to this post! Or if you want other information, you can ask in the comment box below!