Soil Health Card Scheme Soil Health Card Scheme for Farmers Details
Soil Health Card Yojna in 2015 For farmers Has been brought This scheme has also benefited the farmers a lot and is going to happen in the future. There are many farmers in India whose fields are not producing grains properly. The biggest reasons for this are –
- First wrong by people Crop selection।
- Secondly, people do not know which fertilizer is required and which is less in the soil of their fields. Neither do they know how they can hamper the fertility power of their soil.
After understanding these reasons our Honorable Prime Minister – Narendra Modi On 2015, Soil Health Card Scheme was launched for the benefit of farmers. Under this scheme, all the farmers who want to get the soil of their farm checked, are sent Soil Health Card on sending the soil of their farm for testing.
In this Soil Health Card, the complete information about the soil of their fields is written, such as what amount of things are in it, and which crops are used for harvesting. Have to use in the fields.
With the help of this Soil Health Card, farmers will be able to easily understand the health of their soil and also choose the right manure and crop for it. This will result in more crop in their fields and will also benefit farmers.
Complete information of soil health card scheme
Soil Health Card Features in Soil Health Card Scheme Feature
Let’s know the features of Soil Health Card –
- The government has planned to link more than 14 crore farmers across India under this scheme.
- This scheme is available in every region of India.
- All the farmers associated with this scheme are given their Soil Health Card online and printed. After the soil test, all the information about the soil of their field is given in it.
- Every farmer is given his soil / soil health card every 3 years.
What is the information on soil health card? All about Soil Health Card in India
What does a soil health card look like?
What information is written in the Soil Health Card?
Let us tell you what are the things you get in Soil Health Card –
- Farmer’s name, address, mobile number and sample number.
- Whether this soil of soil health is right for cropping or not.
- Soil features and general recommendations.
- All the nutrients available in the soil.
- Know the amount of manure in the soil, how much grain should be used in the crop.
- Some other good features of the soil.
Benefits of the Soil Health Card Scheme
There are many types of benefits to the farmers on getting Soil Health Card –
- With the help of this scheme, farmers will be able to get correct health information about the soil of their fields. With this, they can harvest grain / crops.
- The soil health card provides the sort every 3 years, due to which the farmer will be aware of his soil changes in between.
- Under this scheme, farmers will be helped to grow good crops, which will benefit both them and the country.
- This will give the farmers a chance to move forward and the country will progress further.
How does the soil health card scheme work?
- First of all, an officer makes a sample of some soil of your field and fill it in a sample bag.
- The soil is then sent to the laboratory for testing.
- The experts there examine the soil and get all the information about the soil.
- They then prepare a report as to which soil contains more and less.
- After that this report is uploaded one by one with the name of the farmer online so that the farmer can see his soil report as soon as possible and it is also informed on his mobile. Farmers can view their Soil Health Card online at the link given below – http://soilhealth.dac.gov.in/
- Later, the farmers are sent to the houses after printing the Soil Health Card.