- Post Office Latest Interest Rates: In Corona crisis where banks have cut interest rates.
- Where, the post office is still paying good interest.
- Post office is running a variety of schemes for every category.
- Let us know what the latest interest rates of post office schemes are.
Post Office Latest Interest Rates:
Post office is the first choice of the investors, because here they get good investment plans from banks, as well as the security of money is guaranteed. In the Corona crisis where banks have cut interest rates. At the same time, the post office is still paying good interest. The post office is running a variety of schemes for every category. Investing in these schemes can prove to be a profitable deal. Let us know what are the latest interest rates of post office schemes.
Post Office FD
Investors will get interest at the rate of 5.8% in post office fixed deposits. The post office fixed deposit has an interest rate of 5.5% for 1-3 years. The 5-year fixed deposit has a 6.7% interest rate. Investors will also get tax exemption under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act, 1961 on a fixed deposit of 5 years.
Sukanya Samridhi Yojana (SSY)
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana has been launched specifically for the safe future of daughters. In this, you get an annual interest rate of 7.6 percent. The parents of this scheme have to invest only for 14 years. After this, maturity is attained when it is 21 years. After 14 years, the closing amount will get interest at 7.6% per annum. In this, you can open an account for 250 rupees. Minimum investment of Rs 1000 and maximum of Rs 1.5 lakh can be done every year. Customers also get the benefit of tax exemption in SSY.
National Saving Certificate (NSC)
The National Savings Certificate (NSC) is also a good investment option. The maturity period of this scheme is 5 years. The current rate of interest on NSC is 6.8% and interest is compounded annually.
- Government schemes that double the money, millions of rupees will be made in a few months, know what is KVP scheme
- 6.6% interest is currently being given on the Post Office Monthly Income Scheme (MIS). Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP) is currently paying 6.9 percent interest.
- At present, interest of 7.6% is being given on the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana.
- At present, interest of 7.4 percent is being given on the Senior Citizen Savings Scheme.
#Post #Office #Post #Office #plans #earn #big #money #latest #interest #rates