PM Kisan Samman Nidhi: PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has been started keeping in mind the crores of small and marginal farmers of the country.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has been started keeping in mind the crores of small and marginal farmers of the country. Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 6000 is given to the farmers through 3 installments in a year. However, for this, the government has set some conditions as to who can take advantage of this scheme and who will not get the benefit. For this, it is mandatory to inform farmers about some things at the time of application.
At present, about 11 crore farmers have been connected to this scheme so far. At the same time, there have been reports of some people taking advantage of it wrongly in the past. In such a situation, it is important to know a few things here.
Will more than 1 get the same holdings?
If there are names of many farmer’s families on single holding land, will they get the benefit of this scheme? If this is the case, what is the minimum economic benefit to each family under the scheme? This question will still be in many people’s minds. Under the guidelines of the scheme, the benefit of up to Rs 6000 will be available to each such eligible family of farmers separately.
Will there be a benefit for plowing the fields in the name of the father?
If a person who does not have a farm in his name but plows the field in his father’s name, then he will not get the benefit of the PM farmer. He will get the benefit only after getting that land in his name.
Renters will get benefits?
If a farmer does farming but there is no farming in his name. That is, if he works with the farm on rent, then he will not be able to take advantage of it. The last criterion is to have cultivable land in his name.
PM Farmer: What does family mean?
Landholder Farmers Family here means husband, wife and their child. Those who cultivate any cultivable land according to the land record.
Know first who will not get the benefit
If a farmer does farming, but the field is not in his name and in the name of his father or grandfather, then he will not get the benefit of Rs 6000 annually. The land should be in the name of the farmer.
Even if a farmer cultivates land on rent from another farmer, he will also not get the benefit of the scheme.
- Ownership of land is necessary in PM farmer.
- Not all institutional landholders will come under this scheme.
- If a farmer or someone in the family is in a constitutional post then he will not get the benefit.
- The serving of the state / central government, as well as PSUs and government autonomous bodies or retired officers and employees, will not come under the purview of the benefits of the scheme.
- Professionals like doctors, engineers, CAs, architects and lawyers will also not get the benefit of the scheme, even if they do farming.
- Retired pensioners with a monthly pension of more than Rs 10,000 will not get the benefit.
The professionals who paid income tax in the last assessment year are also excluded from the purview of the scheme.
- Even if there is a municipal corporation in the farmer family in the district panchayat, it will be outside its purview.
#farmer #people #annually #single #hold