This is how you can see your status in PM Kisan Yojana: Under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana), the central government sends an amount of Rs 6,000 to the accounts of eligible beneficiary farmers every year. This amount is sent to the farmers in three equal installments. Under this scheme, the central government has started sending the sixth installment to the account of the farmers (PM Kisan Scheme). Since August 1, 2,000 rupees are being sent to the farmers’ account as the sixth installment. This time around 10 crore farmers are going to get the benefit of this scheme (PM Kisan Yojana). The central government aims to connect 14 crore farmers of the country with the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme.
This is how you can see your status in PM Kisan Yojana
In addition, if you want to check the status of your account, you can do such checks.
- First of all, visit the official website of PM Farmer.
- Look at the menu bar on the home page and go to the Farmer Corner here.
- Click on beneficiary status here.
- Now on this page you will see 3 options to know the status of your form. Aadhaar number, account number and mobile number.
- Click or tap on one of these.
- Now enter the number in the option you have selected and click on Get Data.
PM Kisan Yojana Mobile App
Apart from this, if you want to be directly connected with this PM Kisan Yojana and want any information about it, then for the convenience of the farmers, the Central Government has also released the PM Kisan Mobile App. Through which all farmers can join this scheme (PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana). Through this application, beneficiaries can check the details of the transaction and also ask their questions there.
In this way, check your name in PM Kisan List
- Website Official Website https://pmkisan.gov.in/ Go to
- Look at the menu bar on the home page and go to Farmer Corner here.
- Click on the link for the beneficiary list here.
- After this, enter your state, district, sub-district, block and village details.
- After filling this, click on View Report and get the complete list.
These are toll free numbers
If you are registered in this scheme (PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana) and your account has not yet got an installment of 2000 rupees, then you do not have to worry about it. You can call the toll free number and keep your point. The helpline number has been released by the Union Ministry of Agriculture to help the farmers (PM Kisan Yojana Helpline Number). Farmers can contact PM-Kisan Helpline 155261 or toll free 1800115526. Apart from this, farmers can also contact the Ministry on 011-23381092
Also know – PM Kisan Yojana: This time, 2 thousand rupees of PM Kisan Yojana will come to the account of most farmers
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2020: How to check your name in the record data under PM Kisan Yojana
if you SRBpost.com Have a question about this post! Or if you want other information, then you can ask in the comment box below.