PM Kisan Rule Change: Major changes have been made in the rules to prevent any disturbance in the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. The benefit of 6 thousand rupees per annum in the PM farmer will now be available only to those farmers in whose name the farm will be. That is, if you want to take advantage of the scheme, then in every case, mutation of the field (filing and dismissal) has to be done in your name. Withdrawal of land ownership certificate (LPC) of your share in the farm named ancestors will no longer work. The number of such farmers in the country is very large, who have not got mutation of agricultural land in their name. However, these new rules will not affect the old beneficiaries associated with the scheme.
Changes are happening in the old system
The government has taken this step to bring transparency in PM Kisan Yojana. New applicants who are registering for the scheme will now also have to mention their land plot number in the application form. There are many farmer families in the country, whose agricultural land is combined. Such farmers were till now taking advantage of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme on the basis of their share of Khatiyani land. Now the farmers will have to get their share of land in their name, only then they will be able to take advantage of this scheme. If farmers have bought land then there is no problem, if the land is Khatiyani, then it is necessary to do this work.
Rules have changed even before
There have been some changes in the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme also in the past. Earlier, on the basis of the application of farmers, funds were sent directly to their account. After that, the Central Government made a provision to link the accounts with Aadhaar. The farmers paying income tax were also excluded from the benefit of PM Kisan Yojana.
Screws on those who do not qualify
Recently, it has been informed by the government that in the PM Kisan Yojana, Rs. 2,336 crore has been given to about 32.91 lakh such farmers who did not come in the criterion fixed for this scheme. Now the government is preparing to recover from these people. There are reports that some people paying income tax are also taking advantage of this scheme. Let us know that the benefit of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme is currently available to 11.53 crore farmers of the country.
There is no benefit in these conditions
- If a farmer does farming but the field is not in his name and in the name of his father or grandfather, then he will not get the benefit of Rs 6000 annually. The land should be in the name of the farmer.
- If a farmer cultivates land on rent from another farmer, then he too will not get the benefit of the scheme. Ownership of land is necessary in PM farmer.
- Not all institutional land holders will come under this scheme.
- If a farmer or someone in the family is in a constitutional post then he will not get the benefit.
- The serving of the State / Central Government as well as PSUs and Government Autonomous bodies or retired officers and employees will not come under the purview of the benefits of the scheme.
- Professionals like doctors, engineers, CAs, architects and lawyers will also not get the benefit of the scheme, even if they do farming.
- Retired pensioners with monthly pension of more than Rs 10,000 will not get the benefit.
- Professionals paying income tax in the final assessment year are also excluded from the purview of the scheme.
- Even if there is a municipal corporation in the farmer family in the district panchayat, it will be outside its purview.
- Deliberately giving false information does not help.