- PM Awas Yojana: Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana), the government is providing houses to people at very cheap prices.
- Under the Prime Minister Housing Scheme (pmay 2020) one can buy cheap houses in urban or rural areas.
- The government has set a target to build 2.47 crore houses by 31 March 2022.
PM Awas Yojana:
PM Awas Yojana: Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana), the government is providing houses to people at very cheap prices. One can buy cheap houses in urban or rural areas under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (pmay 2020). Explain that the government has targeted to build 2.47 crore houses by 31 March 2022. In such a situation, people of the economically weaker section can fulfill their dream of taking home under this scheme. Let us tell you that Prime Minister Modi (pm modi) started this scheme on 25 June 2015. The government provides a subsidy of up to Rs 2.67 lakh on home loan interest.
2.47 crore house target by 31 March 2022
Explain that the government has targeted to build 2.47 crore houses by 31 March 2022. As of 6 October 1.68 crore houses have been approved. These will be completed under the second phase. A review has been done by the Ministry of Rural Development. Under this, economically weaker sections get cheap houses. It has three categories. Economically weaker, lower class and middle class.
- Economically Weak (EWS) – Families with annual income up to 3 lakhs
- Lower Class (LIG) – Families with annual income ranging from Rs 3 lakh to Rs 6 lakh
- Middle Class (MIG) – EWS and LIG families with annual income from 6 lakh to 12 lakh will continue to get the benefit of credit linked subsidy till 31 March 2022.
What is the application required?
To apply under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, it is necessary to have a PAN card as an identity card. For address proof, voter ID, Aadhaar card, passport, driving license, any government-issued photo ID card etc. are required. The income proof will require the receipt of the last 6 months bank statement, income tax return (ITR) and the last 2 months salary slip.
How can I apply?
Applications under the Prime Minister Housing Scheme can be made offline and through online. One can apply for online under https://pmaymis.gov.in/. Apart from this, offline can be applied for the scheme by filling the form available through the Common Service Center (CSC).
#Awas #Yojana #Great #opportunity #buy #cheap #house #lakh