MP Kanya Abhibhavak Pension Yojana: Under the Chief Minister Kanya Guardian Pension Scheme Madhya Pradesh (Madhya Pradesh), the parent or couple whose children are only daughters will be given Rs 600 as monthly allowance by the state government. The financial assistance given by this government scheme can be used by the couple for their daily needs. The main objective of MP Kanya Abhibhavak Pension Yojana is to improve the deteriorating economic condition of the girl parents! According to the latest survey conducted by the state (Madhya Pradesh) government, after the marriage of daughters, the financial situation of the female parents worsens! Who can be the beneficiaries under this scheme! And what is the process of registering the plan! Read the article carefully for information related to it!
What is MP Kanya Abhibhavak Pension Yojana 2020?
How to fill online application form for Chief Minister Kanya Guardian Pension Scheme 2020-
- To apply in this, you have to visit the official website of MP Public Service Management http://mpedistrict.gov.in/Public/index.aspx Will go in
- After this, you have to click on “Kanya Guardian Pension Scheme” in the “Available Services” column here! After clicking here, a page will open in front of you!
- Where you need to download the form by clicking on the link “Click To Download The Form”!
- After this, you have to fill all the information asked in this form correctly!
- For example, fill the name, address, mobile number etc. and click on the “Submit / Submit” button below.
- If you are unable to apply online! So by downloading the form! Then after filling all the information in it, the beneficiaries living in the city can submit this form to the office of the Chief Municipal Officer or Commissioner Municipality!
- The beneficiaries living in the village can give this form to the Chief Executive Officer or Janpad Panchayat.
- Action will be taken within 60 days after submission of application form!
Under the Kanya Guardian Pension Scheme (MP Kanya Abhibhavak Pension Yojana), the Government of Madhya Pradesh (Madhya Pradesh) will give Rs. 600 as monthly pension to the parents of the girl child. Which will help them in their living in old age! This pension will be given only to those parents whose children are only daughters. Those who have sons will not be given the benefit of this scheme by the government!