MP Kanya Abhibhavak Pension Yojana: Under the Chief Minister Kanya Guardian Pension Scheme Madhya Pradesh (Madhya Pradesh), the parent or couple whose children are only daughters will be given Rs 600 as monthly allowance by the state government. The financial assistance given by this government scheme can be used by the couple for their daily needs. The main objective of MP Kanya Abhibhavak Pension Yojana is to improve the deteriorating economic condition of the girl parents! According to the latest survey conducted by the state (Madhya Pradesh) government, after the marriage of daughters, the financial situation of the female parents worsens! Who can be the beneficiaries under this scheme! And what is the process of registering the plan! Read the article carefully for information related to it!
What is MP Kanya Abhibhavak Pension Yojana 2020?
Madhya Pradesh Kanya Abhibhavak Pension Yojana is a type of pension scheme! Marriage of daughters is a very big responsibility for poor families in our society! In poor families when a girl is married! So after that the financial condition of that family becomes very pathetic! Kanya Abhibhavak Pension Yojana was started by the Government of Madhya Pradesh to get the guardian out of this situation!
To get the benefit of Kanya Guardian Pension Scheme, the following eligibility is required-
- Applicant must be a native of Madhya Pradesh!
- One of the parents must be 60 years or older!
- Also, the applicant should belong to below poverty line (BPL) family!
- Applicants should be the guardianship of the girl only!
- Daughters must be married!
- Couples should not be income tax payers!
Documents required for CM Kanya Guardian Pension Scheme-
- Passport-size photo (of parents)
- Passport-size photo (daughter’s)
- Birth / age certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- income certificate
- residence certificate
- Bank details
How to fill online application form for Chief Minister Kanya Guardian Pension Scheme 2020-
- To apply in this, you have to visit the official website of MP Public Service Management http://mpedistrict.gov.in/Public/index.aspx Will go in
- After this, you have to click on “Kanya Guardian Pension Scheme” in the “Available Services” column here! After clicking here, a page will open in front of you!
- Where you need to download the form by clicking on the link “Click To Download The Form”!
- After this, you have to fill all the information asked in this form correctly!
- For example, fill the name, address, mobile number etc. and click on the “Submit / Submit” button below.
- If you are unable to apply online! So by downloading the form! Then after filling all the information in it, the beneficiaries living in the city can submit this form to the office of the Chief Municipal Officer or Commissioner Municipality!
- The beneficiaries living in the village can give this form to the Chief Executive Officer or Janpad Panchayat.
- Action will be taken within 60 days after submission of application form!
Under the Kanya Guardian Pension Scheme (MP Kanya Abhibhavak Pension Yojana), the Government of Madhya Pradesh (Madhya Pradesh) will give Rs. 600 as monthly pension to the parents of the girl child. Which will help them in their living in old age! This pension will be given only to those parents whose children are only daughters. Those who have sons will not be given the benefit of this scheme by the government!