Through the Mukhyamantri Yuva Self-Employment Scheme (MMYSY), the youth will get help in starting their own industry-business and this will be provided by the Madhya Pradesh government for providing non-guaranteed funds from the bank to run micro and small industries. Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana (Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana) is a financial assistance scheme launched.
Madhya pradesh Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana
This Chief Minister Youth Self-Employment Scheme was started by Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan (CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan) on August 1, 2014. And in November 2017, its rules were changed. Under this scheme, you will provide training to all these beneficiaries from your state government, margin money assistance, interest subsidy, loan guarantee. The main objective of this scheme is to promote entrepreneurship and self-employment in the states without the need for collateral security.
With which any person can take money and establish his own employment, so that he can easily live his and his family’s life. Chief Minister Swarojgar Yojana will be implemented through Panchayat and Rural Development Department in rural areas and Commerce, Industry and Employment Department in urban areas.
Know what should be the eligibility for Chief Minister Yuva Swarozgar Yojana (MMYSY) –
- The same person can avail the benefit of this scheme, the person who is a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh can take the benefit of this scheme.
- The applicant who is applying in the Chief Minister’s Self-Employment Scheme must have passed at least 5th grade.
- The age of the applicant should be between 18-45 years.
- The person or his family does not already pay Income Tax, and is not related to any industry.
- The applicant should not have been declared defaulter by any nationalized or private sector banks.
- The applicant should not be an aid under the schemes already running in any state.
- This scheme is available only for setting up an industry / service company or business.
- The person can avail this scheme only once.
List of documents required for this scheme –
- Photo of applicant / authorized person
- Project report
- Self-certification on the prescribed form for native / local resident / or native of Madhya Pradesh
- Aadhar Card
- Educational qualification certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Disabled certificate issued by the competent authority (if applicable)
- Rent Rent if land / building (if applicable)
- Quotations of current rates for machinery / equipment / furnishings (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate issued by Competent Officer in case of excess of creamy layer under OBC
- Attach a certificate if you have received entrepreneurship development training (if applicable)
- Copy of BPL ration card (if applicable)
- Affidavit of self and family regarding income limit, and details of income tax for last 3 years, if you pay income tax
Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana can apply as follows-
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Swarojgar Yojana Application Now MPOnline You can apply directly from here – Apply from here, the beneficiary can submit his application form online through MP online. IMPORTANT POINT: Under Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana, all applications are to be submitted online through MP online kiosk centers from the year 2016-17 starting April 1. No application was received directly or by post by District Trade and Industry Center Indore.
- MPOnline Apply on the website.
- Enter all your details like name, address, Aadhaar card, your business plan etc. with photos.
- Submit the form and then take a printout and wait.
- After reviewing your application forms will be retrenched, if you have filled some incomplete information in your application, then you will be called to the district office to complete your details.
- Applicants must submit the general project report of the proposed project along with the application form.
- After this, the application form will be presented before the selection committee of the concerned department elected under this scheme.
- Any unqualified application form will be rejected.
- The loan will be disbursed within 30 days after acceptance of the application.
Know who will get the loan, how will it be decided?
All the applications will be sent to the selection committee within 30 days, in which the office heads of every department, the managers of the bank, the people in charge of the scheme, etc. will review, this committee will sit in Bhopal. After that the banks will be told about that loan, after that in the meeting with the Collector, District Panchayat, District Employment Officer and other people at the district level, it will be decided whether the loan will be passed or not. Once passed, you will get the loan within 15 days. No bank will ask for any kind of collateral security from the applicant.
Also know – PM Kisan Credit Card: What are the benefits of KCC, and what is the way to take loan on it
New BPL Ration card Beneficiary List: Know whether the name of the person coming below the poverty line is in the BPL list or not