New BPL Ration card Beneficiary List : Census is done every 10 years in India, in which all information about all the citizens of the country is collected, what is their education, what is their occupation and income etc., and based on that, the BPL and APL list is made. is. The BPL list is the list which contains the names of the citizens of the country falling below the poverty line, and the APL list contains the names of the citizens who are above the poverty line. However, some amendments are also made to these lists every year. If you want to see your name in this year’s BPL list named New BPL list named 2020 then how can you do it.
Process to check your name in BPL list (New BPL Ration card Beneficiary List)
Through the online website, you can see your name in the BPL list as follows: –
- If you want to check your name in the BPL list, first you have to click on the official website https://mnregaweb2.nic.in/netnrega/Convergent_Planning.aspx.
- As soon as this website will open on your screen, there will be options to give you some information. In which you will be asked to select your state, district, tehsil, gram panchayat etc.
- You make all this information correctly and finally click on the submit button, as soon as you click on it, the BPL list of your area will be shown on your screen, you can see your name in it.
Through the mobile app, you can check your name in the BPL list-
- You can search your name in BPL list on your mobile phone too, for this you download the ‘BPL Ration Card List’ app from Google Play Store in your smart phone.
- After downloading this app, open it, and in it you will see a link to ‘Check List’, which you will have to click on.
- Then the option to select some information will appear in your phone. This information can be your state name, district name, gram panchayat name, etc.
- After selecting all these information, you click on the submit button, after which the BPL list will be displayed on your phone, from where you can check your name, whether your name is in the list or not.
Depending on the name of the state, you can also see your name in the BPL list through the following links-
- Madhya Pradesh http://samagra.gov.in/SamagraPortals/BPL/BPL_Register.aspx
- Jharkhand https://aahar.jharkhand.gov.in/secc_cardholders/searchRation
- Puducherry http://dcsca.puducherry.gov.in/
- Rajasthan http://food.raj.nic.in/DistrictWiseCategoryDetails.aspx
- Maharashtra https://rcms.mahafood.gov.in/
- Odisha http://www.pdsodisha.gov.in/TPDS/Reports/FinalPriorityListReport.aspx
- Tamil Nadu https://www.tnrd.gov.in/databases.html
- Gujarat https://fcsca.gujarat.gov.in/
- Andhra Pradesh https://civilsupplies.ap.gov.in/
- Chhattisgarh http://khadya.cg.nic.in/pdsonline/RationCardRPT.aspx
- Karnataka https://ahara.kar.nic.in/
- Manipur http://18.104.22.168/MANIPUR_PDS/
- Goa http://www.goacivilsupplies.gov.in/
- Tripura http://fcatripura.gov.in/dept-statistics
- Uttar Pradesh http://fcs.up.nic.in/
- Arunachal Pradesh http://www.panchayatiraj.arunachal.gov.in/cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi
- Haryana http://www.haryanarural.gov.in/en/bpl-list-20071172008
- Kerala https://civilsupplieskerala.gov.in/
- Meghalaya http://22.214.171.124/MEGHALAYA_PDS/
- Punjab http://bplcard.in/IN/PUNJAB/
- Jammu and Kashmir http://126.96.36.199/JAMMU_PDS/
- Himachal Pradesh http://hprural.nic.in/Bpllist.htm
- Mizoram https://fcsca.mizoram.gov.in/page/bpl-aay-apl
- Uttarakhand http://fcs.uk.gov.in/
- West Bengal http://www.wbprd.nic.in/HtmlPage/bpl.aspx
- Bihar http://urban.bih.nic.in/bpl-list.htm
- Assam http://188.8.131.52/ASSAM_PDS/
- Nagaland http://fcsnagaland.gov.in/BPL%20Beneficiaries%20List.html
- Sikkim http://sikkimfcs-cad.gov.in/ration_card.html
- Telangana https://epds.telangana.gov.in/FoodSecurityAct/
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli http://dnh.nic.in/Departments/FoodAndCS.aspx
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands https://data.gov.in/catalog/villagetown-wise-primary-census-abstract-2011-andaman-nicobar-islands
- Daman and Diu https://daman.nic.in/WebRation/MainPage.htm
- Lakshadweep https://lakshadweep.gov.in/
- Delhi https://nfs.delhi.gov.in/Citizen/ViewRcDetails.aspx
- Chandigarh http://chandigarh.gov.in/how_ration.htm
BPL list also provides some benefits
The first benefit of being named in the BPL list will be that the people coming from below poverty line get ration in subsidy rate and depot, which includes wheat, rice, pulses and oil etc. Those coming down will also get additional assistance in government work. This allows their children to get scholarships, as well as employment. People coming from below the poverty line need government support to live their lives, such as healthcare, education and other things. Therefore, people will get the benefit of government schemes by being named in BPL list. In this way, you can check your name in this year’s BPL list to see if you are eligible to avail government schemes.
Also know – PM Awas Yojana: Know how to apply and how much you will get subsidy on PMAY
if you SRBpost.com Have a question related to this post! Or if you want other information, you can ask in the comment box below!