Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana: Under the Jan Arogya Yojana, so far (12th January 2020) 11 crore people card has been created! At the same time, 74 lakh beneficiaries under Ayushman Yojana have received free treatment in hospitals! Please tell (Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana-PMJAY) has been more than a year since it started! How will you get Ayushman Bharat scheme? Under this benefit, you are given free treatment facility up to 5 lakh rupees! Your name is Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana or not! We are going to tell you the easy way to know this!
How will you get the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana?
10 million families have been selected based on the 2011 census under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme! Modi government is a health insurance scheme for the poor people of the country! Under PMJAY, 10 crore families of the country are getting health insurance of Rs 5 lakh. Which the poor families of the country no longer have to face any problems in getting their treatment.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has started the scheme in all states here! This plan is announced! This scheme has been implemented across the country from 25th September on the birth anniversary of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay! The government wants to provide health insurance to the families of poor, neglected families and urban poor through the Ayushman Bharat Scheme. In this scheme, 8.03 crore families in rural areas and 2.33 crore families in urban areas will come under the purview of Ayushman Bharat Scheme!
Ayushman Bharat Scheme for rural areas
In Ayushman Bharat Scheme scheme living in rural areas which are poor families! They are unable to cure their illness. So the government has started the Ayushman Bharat Scheme! Any rural person can add their name to this! And get your card made! Whom he can cure any serious illness of his own and his family!
To join Ayushman Bharat Yojana, there should be a rough house in a largely rural area. No adult (16-59 years) in the family! The head of the family is a woman, is there a Divine in the family! Be from scheduled castes and tribes and be landless people and daily labourers! Also, homeless people in rural areas, destitute! Tribal and legally free bonded people, who donate or beg, etc. themselves get involved in Ayushman Bharat Yojana!
Ayushman Bharat Yojana
The scheme provides funds up to Rs 5 lakh per family per year for secondary and tertiary health treatment in public and private listed hospitals in India. Under Ayushman Bharat Yojana, every family gets insurance cover of up to 5 lakh rupees from the government for treatment every year! It will cover the pre-existing disease in the health insurance panel!
Ayushman Bharat Scheme from any hospital is being treated without paying (cashless)! Under the scheme, private hospitals that have stood the test are placed on the online panel! Can be treated in any hospital in the country. The NITI Aayog has developed an IT framework for cashless or paperless treatment for the Ayushman Bharat Scheme.
Ayushman Bharat scheme benefits
- Under this scheme, 3 days before hospitalization and up to 15 days post-natal treatment, health treatment and medicines are available free!
- Under Ayushman Bharat Yojana, every family will get an insurance cover of up to 5 lakh rupees for treatment every year.
- Health and wellness centres will be opened in 1.5 lakh villages in the country. There will not only be a cure for the disease, but there will also be a facility for health checkup here.
- Under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme, each family will get an insurance cover of up to 5 lakh rupees for treatment every year. The scheme is expected to benefit 100 million families and 500 million people in the country.
- The scheme will replace the National Health Insurance Scheme and the Senior Citizen Insurance Scheme.
- There will also be no age obligation for insurance cover.
- It will also cover pre-existing diseases.
- This scheme will be cashless and there will be no bond of family members and age.
- Treatment can be done in any private or government hospital registered under the scheme.
Ayushman Bharat Scheme Documents
- Ration card
- Aadhar Card
- Composite ID
- mobile number
- Proof of home address
Also Know: PM Kisan Yojana: 6th instalment of 2,000 will come under the scheme from August 1, check your states in this way.