This is how villagers apply for PM Awas Yojana – Housing in India is still a distant dream for the poor. Day by day, because of the expensive land and construction, it has become far-fetched for them to have their own house. The central government has understood this need of the poor and PM Modi has launched (PM Awas Yojana-PMAY) for the villagers. Under this scheme, the Modi government at the Center has promised to provide pucca houses to all the citizens of the country by 2022, for which interest subsidy of Rs 2.67 lakh is given to people belonging to lower and middle-income groups on taking loans by the government. The process of applying in this scheme, eligibility for acquiring a house and the mode of payment for the house is very important. The government has tried to make it as easy as possible keeping in mind the needs of the common man. In this article, an attempt has been made to explain the application and everything related to this scheme.
Villagers should apply for PM Awas Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is designed for the people living in rural villages and in this scheme training is also provided to the villagers to make a home.
- The beneficiaries of this scheme are because the rural areas live and there are fewer computers, the government has created a mobile-based app for the villagers to apply.
- With the help of this app people living in a rural area can create their login in the app with the help of their smartphone.
- This app has been named Awas App which can be downloaded for free from Google’s Play Store.
- After downloading, login can be created with the help of your mobile number.
- After creating the login, this app sends a one-time password to your mobile number.
With the help of this, after filling in the necessary information after logging in, the beneficiary of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana can also upload photos of various phases of his house with the help of this. Also, he can also see the installments found during the construction of his house online and with the help of this, he can easily reach the officials monitoring the scheme.
PM housing scheme toll-free number
Friends, what you are telling us, for more information, below the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana toll-free number, you can call this number for free, it will not cut any of your balance.
PM Awas Yojana Toll-Free Number
- 1800-11-3377 (Gramin)
- 1800-11-3388 (Urban, NHB)
- 1800-11-6163 (HUDCO)
- 1800 345 6527 (State Level Toll-Free Number)
- 1800-11-6446 (Toll-free number)
ALL INDIA NUMBER(S):