Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana For Girls: Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana SSY) has been started by the Central Government for the golden future of daughters! PM Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme is a small savings scheme! Which has been launched under Beti Bachao-Beti Padhao Scheme! Sukanya is the best interest rate scheme in the small savings scheme! In the year 2016-17, interest was being paid at 9.1% in SSY! Which is with income tax rebate! In Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana SSY), any parent can open his daughter’s Sukanya Samriddhi account with very little amount!
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana For Girls
The central government keeps offering many types of schemes for the citizens of the country from time to time! These schemes have been launched with a view to improve the life and future of the people, such as Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana and Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana! At the same time, the central government has introduced many schemes to improve the lives of women! Including Ujwala Yojana, Beti Bachao Beti Padhao and Swarozgar Yojana!
In this episode, Modi government has introduced Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana) for girls below the age of 10 years! The government has given this scheme the nickname of SSY. Under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, accounts of girls from birth to 10 years of age can be opened! At the same time, NRIs cannot take advantage of this scheme! If any child opens an account of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana in India! And later becomes NRI! So the government will close his account!
Brief information about Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
- The SSY account (Sukanya Samriddhi Account) can be transferred from one bank to another or from a bank to the post office or vice versa.
- Initially the minimum annual investment for Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana has been kept at Rs 250 per year. The maximum contribution to the account is Rs. 1,00,000 per year.
- Can be opened only for girls.
- Birth certificate of daughter is required to open Sukanya Samriddhi account!
- Parents can open only one account in the name of one of their daughters.
- This account matures in 21 years!
- On completion of 18 years of age of the girl child, up to 50% of the savings in the bank can be withdrawn for the purpose of higher education.
- Income tax exemption is also provided to the parents on the amount invested in it.
- In this scheme, the capital received after maturity is also income tax free!
- This Sukanya Samriddhi Account Scheme is a part of the Government’s Beti Bachao and Beti Padhao Mission!
Open a free account under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana – Official website
Change in interest rate
The central government has changed the interest rate of this Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana)! The scheme has given interest at the rate of 9.1% in the financial year 2016-17! Whereas before this, interest was given at the rate of 9.2% in this scheme (PM Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme)! This interest rate is the highest interest rate ever! Presently, interest is being given in this scheme at 7.6%! Experts believe that the interest rate of this Sukanya Samriddhi Account will be further enhanced in the coming time! So that more and more parents invest in it for the future of their daughters (SSY)!
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator: How much amount you will get on maturity in the Sukanya scheme, Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana calculator
PM Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Documents List: Fill the form of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana with these documents, know the interest rate every year