Agricultural machines are the first requirement for farmers today. But due to the weak economic condition of the farmers, they are unable to buy these machines. Keeping this in mind, the central government has launched a scheme for farmers in which farmers can hire machines for agriculture. They do not even need to spend too much on this. The farmers are benefiting from this scheme, but let us tell you that there is also a great opportunity for the general public to earn money. Yes, the general public under this scheme Custom hiring center Money can be given by the government to open what can also be called Farm Machinery Bank. You will get information about how the general public can lose money for this yojana.
For the development of modern farming, the Central Government has started the Farm Machinery Bank Scheme, in which farmers are being provided modern equipment on rent without any hassle and for this, they do not have to spend much money. Also, the special thing about this yojana is that the general public are being given money to open a farm machinery bank.
This alumnus of IIT got the primitive tribe community engaged in agriculture
Purpose of Farm Machinery Bank Scheme
The most important objective of this scheme of the central government is that it has been started to promote modern farming so that the way farmers do agriculture can be improved to a great extent. Also, employment opportunities can also be created from it.
Farm machinery bank scheme benefits
In this scheme, the general public can start their own business. Yes, the government is helping in this scheme to open a custom hiring center. From where farmers will be able to buy machinery on rent and in return they will give them money. This will benefit the general public.
Farmers’ income will increase with new agriculture bill, freedom from middlemen: PM
The special feature of the Farm Machinery Bank Scheme
- Custom hiring center: – Under this scheme, many custom hiring centers are being opened all over the country. Recently, their number has been fixed at 42 thousand, which can increase further.
- Agricultural Equipment Subsidy: – Under this yojana, the general public is getting an opportunity to earn money, for this the government is also helping them a lot. The government is giving a grant of up to 80% to the beneficiaries to do this business. The government is providing at least 10 lakh to 1 crore rupees for opening a farm machinery bank. Therefore, in addition to this 20% of the expenditure incurred will be paid by the beneficiary himself.
- Price of Agricultural Equipment: – Under this scheme, agricultural machinery, which will be kept in the Farm Machinery Bank, includes equipment worth a maximum of Rs 10 lakh.
- Government grant period: – Once the beneficiary receives the subsidy amount under this scheme, then he does not get any grant for the next 3 years. You can apply for it again after 3 years. The government gives subsidy for 3 different agricultural implements within 1 year.
- Distribution of grant amount: – The government will deposit the grant amount in the beneficiary’s bank account only when the beneficiary contributes 20 percent.
- Special Benefits:– Under the Farm Machinery Bank yojana, women, SC, ST and BPL category beneficiaries are getting special priority.
Farm Equipment in Farm Machinery Bank Scheme
In this machinery bank scheme, the government is providing subsidy for the following agricultural machine which farmers can buy on rent.
- Farmer seed fertilizer drill,
- Tiller rotavair etc.
Meet the Mushroom Girl of Uttarakhand, who is doing crores of business through mushroom cultivation
Beneficiaries availing the benefit of Farm Machinery Bank Scheme
- A resident of India: – By joining this scheme, any resident of India is eligible to earn money by opening a farm machinery bank.
- Age Range:- The beneficiary applying in this yojana must be at least 18 years or older.
- Caste limit: – Regardless of the caste of the beneficiary, one can apply in this scheme. However, special priority is being given to people belonging to lower castes.
Documents required in Farm Machinery Bank Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- BPL card
- Bank account passbook
- Age certificate
- The natives
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- Purchase bill of agricultural equipment etc.
Annapurna Scheme: Wheat, salt and rice will be available for 1 rupee/kg, 5 kg grains every month
The application process for availing Farm Machinery Bank Scheme
Online process –
- In order to start their business by joining this scheme, the beneficiary is the first Official website will go on.
- Here you have to go to the registration block and select one of the 4 options.
- Then a box will open where you will be asked to select your state name. Select it.
- Then an application form will open on your screen where you will have to fill all the information. And all documents have to be uploaded.
- In others, you have to complete your registration by clicking on the submit button. After this, keep the reference number of the show safe.
Offline application: –
The beneficiary can also apply offline for joining their business by joining this scheme. For which he will have to go to his nearest public service center or kiosk center. And from there, by filling the application form, you can register yourself in this scheme and get the benefits.
What is organic farming, earning lakhs of rupees by doing Tathagata organic farming in Madhya Pradesh
Status check-in Farm Machinery Bank Scheme
The beneficiary of this scheme, after applying, will have to go to its official website to check its status. After this, you will get all the information by going to track status.
In this way, the farmers are getting the benefit of this scheme, as well as if a person is not getting a job, then he can also earn a lot of money by doing this kind of business. The government is also helping you in this.
Read other – This Agritech startup makes available to the people and helps in making profits with the farm and their management.