PM Gramin Awas Yojana New List : The Central Government has today released a new list of beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana (PM Gramin Awas Yojana)! All those people are named in this list! Those who applied for this scheme! And those who are eligible for this scheme (PM Gramin Awas Yojana)! People of all states of the country have names in this scheme! This Beneficiary list of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana (PM Gramin Awas Yojana) has been put on the official website of the housing scheme! If you have not yet received the benefit of this plan (PMAY-G)! So you should also check your name in this list!
PM Gramin Awas Yojana New List
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas scheme has been launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in June 2015! The objective of this scheme is to provide its own pucca house to all the poor families of the country! So far, under the Prime Minister Housing Scheme (PMAY-G), the construction of one crore houses in both rural and urban areas has been completed.
In this central government’s Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana (PM Gramin Awas Yojana), an amount of Rs. 2.50 lakhs is provided for construction of houses in rural areas. The beneficiary list has to build its pucca house in this amount! This amount is given 2.67 lakh rupees in an urban area!
Which people are on the list
The Central Government has today released the beneficiary list of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas scheme. In it the names of those people who do not have their own pucca house! And these people have not yet benefited from any type of housing scheme (Awas Yojana)! The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Beneficiary List also has the names of the applicants who applied for the scheme online before March 2020!
Essential eligibility for Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme
- Under this scheme, benefits are being given to such families, which do not have any adult members between the ages of 16 and 59!
- The annual income of a household under this scheme is Rs. 3 lakh to Rs. Should be within 6 lakhs.
- Female-headed families, with no adult members between the ages of 16 and 59!
- Families that should not have any literate adult member above 25 years of age!
- Families in which no member is disabled or no adult member is physically competent!
- Landless families working as wage labourers!
How To Check List?
- First of all, go to the official website of the scheme – ( Official website )
- On the left page that opens, enter your captcha code by selecting the name of your state, your district, your tehsil, your post and your village!
- Also on this page, after selecting “Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana”, click on submit button!
- After this, on the next page, the Prime Minister Rural Housing (PMAY-G) beneficiary list will open!
- You can see your name on this list!
If you have not yet received the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas scheme, then you can check your name online in the Beneficiary list as follows! If you have a name on this list! So soon you will start getting the amount of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana (PM Gramin Awas Yojana).