- MKSY: From the birth of a daughter to her graduation, the government will provide financial help to the girls’ family.
- Government will give money in installments, will get two thousand rupees at birth
Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana
Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana is run to prevent feticide and to develop girls. It is run by the Bihar government. In this scheme, financial assistance of 51 thousand rupees is given to girls from poor families. In this, from the birth of the daughter till her graduation, the government provides financial help to the family of girls. Registration is necessary to take advantage of this scheme. So what is the application process and who can get the benefit, know the complete details.
What is MKSY?
The government provides money through this scheme to those poor families whose daughters are born at home. In this, the incentive is given for the girl from birth to completion of graduation. The objective of running the scheme is to stop feticide and promote the education of girls. This amount will be given in different installments. The government sends two thousand rupees on the birth of a girl child. After this, one thousand rupees is given after attaining the age of one year and making Aadhaar card, this process continues for two years. Two thousand rupees will be given after the age of 2 years. After passing 12th, you will get 10,000 and after completing graduation, you will get Rs 25,000. In this way, a girl gets a total of 51,100.
MKSY Scheme Eligibility
- The benefit of the scheme will be given only to girls belonging to the poor class.
- Sky girls can only get the benefit of Bihar.
- The applying family should not be on any government job.
- It is mandatory for the person making the application to have complete information about Aadhaar card and bank.
- Betty is born in Bihar to prove that the family has to give the certificate issued by the hospital
To apply for the scheme, you have to take the form from the nearest Anganwadi center. Now fill it and attach the necessary documents together. Registration will be done in the scheme if all the information is found to be correct. This will start benefiting the family. You can visit the official site of MKSY (http://www.wdcbihar.org.in/MKSYDetails.aspx) to get any other information related to the scheme.
#Mukhyamantri #Kanya #Suraksha #Yojana #Government #give #girls #poor #homes