PM Atal Pension Yojana 2020: Atal Pension Yojana (APY) was launched to provide life-long pension to laborers and laborers working in the unorganized sector. If you join this scheme, the central government will give you and your spouse or Guarantees a minimum lifetime pension to wife. If you invest in the Atal Pension Yojana, from the age of 60 till death you will get a pension of Rs 1,000 to Rs 5,000 per month.
- Pradhan Mantri Atal Pension Yojana: If you are also worried about your future, then you can invest in the Atal Pension Yojana.
- The beneficiaries of this scheme are given a pension of one to five thousand rupees after the age of 60 years.
- After investing some amount in the scheme, after retirement, you get a pension scheme ranging from 1 thousand to 5 thousand rupees every month.
- A person up to 40 years of age can apply in this scheme.
Atal Pension Yojana 2020
Now how much pension will be given, it will depend on your contribution before your 60 years in your plan (PM Atal Pension Yojana), note that the government has guaranteed this pension. You will get so much pension But you get better returns on your contribution, then you can get more pension scheme, after the death of the investor, the spouse will continue to get this pension too. After the death of the wife (or husband), whatever amount was in your pension fund at the age of 60 will be given to your nominee.
Who can open Atal Pension Yojana?
- You must be an Indian citizen.
- Minimum Entry Age: 18 years
- Maximum entry age: 40 years
- You must have a savings account with a bank.
- You can open only 1 Atal Pension Yojana account.
- It does not matter whether your provident fund account (EPF, PPF, GPF etc.) or NPS account is already there, you can open Atal Pension Yojana account.
- If you are a government employee, you can still open an Atal Pension Yojana account.
How to open Atal Pension Yojana account online?
If you do not want to go to a bank branch, you can also open an Atal Pension Yojana account online, to open an APY account online, you have to follow this procedure-
- Go to this link (https://enps.nsdl.com/eNPS/NationalPensionSystem.html), open Atal Pension Yojana online.
- Click on APY Application there. Otherwise, you can go directly to this link (https://enps.nsdl.com/eNPS/ApySubRegistration.html).
- Select “New Registration”. Atal Pension Yojana online open APY online Atal Pension Yojana
- After that you will have to enter your bank account details, mobile number and e-mail ID as well, you will have to enter Virtual ID, Virtual ID is the form of your Aadhaar card.
- An OTP will come to your Aadhaar registered mobile number.
- You will also get an Acknowledgement Number upon submitting by entering OTP.
- This number will be sent to your mobile and email ID. You can also use this acknowledgment number to fill the application later.
- After this you will have to give information about your pension. Like how much pension do you want (pension amount, from Rs 1,000 to Rs 5,000) and when should you deduct money from the bank (monthly, quarterly or half-yearly) (periodicity of contribution)
- You also have to tell whether you are married or not, whether you pay income tax or not.
- After submitting, you will have to provide information about your nominee. after this
- You can e-sign your form with Aadhaar OTP. Or courier the form to NSDL office.
- Once you have submitted your form, after that your information will be sent to the bank.
How to download Atal Pension Yojana Card (PRAN Card)? And how to see Atal Pension Yojana statement?
- If you do not have the Atal Pension Scheme Card or have lost it, you can download this link online atal https://npslite-nsdl.com/CRAlite/EPranAPYOnloadAction.do Click on
On this link, you can also check your Atal Pension Yojana 2020 account statement / balance online. You have to follow the instructions given if you know your Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN). So you can log in with the help of PRAN and bank account number. If you do not know PRAN, you can search with the help of your name, bank account number and date of birth.